Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie

OK, this topic doesn't belong here, but I never realized what an a--h--- Barber is. At one point, Francesa got enraged, and rightfully so. It should be available on the WFAN web site soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie

In Response to Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie:
    [QUOTE]OK, this topic doesn't belong here, but I never realized what an a--h--- Barber is. At one point, Francesa got enraged, and rightfully so.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Steven, while he was with the G-Men, all you would've needed to do was listen to him talk for 10 minutes..then again Sir Pompous is no prize either...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : Steven, while he was with the G-Men, all you would've needed to do was listen to him talk for 10 minutes..then again Sir Pompous is no prize either...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

30 seconds would have done it JeteSealedTongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : 30 seconds would have done it Jete.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]LOL...evening J, he made himself look real small dumping on Eli, especially after they won a chip' without him..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I was proud Tikki was a G-man ...

then I heard him go off on the coach and Eli  ....

You guys were right, 30 secs was enough ... but I was dumb enough to listen longer. 

As far as Franscesa goes, why do you think Dog ain't there no mo'?  Man he was a jerk when that ended ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I think I'd rather listen to Arod and Clemens have a discussion or Sterling and Waldman.  I wouldn't normally say this, but I'm glad the NYGs won without Tiki.  I don't think it's possible for two guys to like themselves more those two do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I honestly don't know what happened to Tiki. I knew him a little when he was at U.Va. and a more pleasant and humble young man you couldn't find. I don't know what changed him ... maybe it was New York!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

http://floppingout.com/?p=10211?amp&amp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie:
    [QUOTE]OK, this topic doesn't belong here, but I never realized what an a--h--- Barber is. At one point, Francesa got enraged, and rightfully so. It should be available on the WFAN web site soon.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]belongs in the pats' forum. but whats so wrong with it. barber did a good job so did francesca. great interview. stop the propaganda

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Maybe Tikki started voicing opinions that weren't politically correct, once he was on his his own money and away from the proganda environment at UVA. I don't think anything happened to him, but you might want to try and make something happen to you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : belongs in the pats' forum. but whats so wrong with it. barber did a good job so did francesca. great interview. stop the propaganda
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Look who's talking.

And FWIW, Francesa's own network said the same thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]I honestly don't know what happened to Tiki. I knew him a little when he was at U.Va. and a more pleasant and humble young man you couldn't find. I don't know what changed him ... maybe it was New York!
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Lloyd,

Kinda cool.  I didn't know him at all, but I paid attention to both twins ... I was pastoring in Salem, VA during some of their matriculation.  When the G-Men drafted him ...and he finally developed into the fine player he was.  He seemed to be a young Southern gent while at Charlottesville.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Listening right now..Thanks for the link steven..Got a little heated there when Mike used the word failure..I didnt like the use of the word..IMO, it wasnt warranted..But all in all it was a good interview..At least it ended on a "friendly" not and didnt end with name calling..Who was that guy who kept interjecting, Tiki's agent?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Listening right now..Thanks for the link steven..Got a little heated there when Mike used the word failure..I didnt like the use of the word..IMO, it wasnt warranted..But all in all it was a good interview..At least it ended on a "friendly" not and didnt end with name calling..Who was that guy who kept interjecting, Tiki's agent?
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Mike Francesa, I believe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

anyone can have a bad interview, trust me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]anyone can have a bad interview, trust me.
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

He's had others, as recently as the day before. The guy left his pregnant wife for a stripper, p-ssed off his teammates as a player & coworkers on his broadcasting gig, and had a host of other incidents. Granted, he is a smart guy, and was a great football player, who retired too soon; but that was 5 yrs ago, and now he's coming back at 37, which is do-able IMO if he's not an every-down back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

No one cared about Barber until he was critical of favorites of the homosexual behavioral special interest groups. Philandering is every President's right to privacy with consenting adults, and is one of the planks of the Democrat Party social issue platform, along with same sex marriage and free but not paid for love. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]No one cared about Barber until he was critical of favorites of the homosexual behavioral special interest groups. Philandering is every President's right to privacy with consenting adults, and is one of the planks of the Democrat Party social issue platform, along with same sex marriage and free but not paid for love. 
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Well ... errrrr... OK then.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

[QUOTE]No one cared about Barber until he was critical of favorites of the homosexual behavioral special interest groups. Philandering is every President's right to privacy with consenting adults, and is one of the planks of the Democrat Party social issue platform, along with same sex marriage and free but not paid for love. 
    WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Did someone use of phantom bump here?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin are "favorites of the homosexual behavioral special interest groups?"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : He's had others, as recently as the day before. The guy left his pregnant wife for a stripper, p-ssed off his teammates as a player & coworkers on his broadcasting gig, and had a host of other incidents. Granted, he is a smart guy, and was a great football player, who retired too soon; but that was 5 yrs ago, and now he's coming back at 37, which is do-able IMO if he's not an every-down back.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    Not to mention the infamous SI interview in which he compared himself to Anne Frank.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : Not to mention the infamous SI interview in which he compared himself to Anne Frank.

Didn't hear that one; was he writing a diary? If so, I wouldn't want my kids to read it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : Didn't hear that one; was he writing a diary? If so, I wouldn't want my kids to read it.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    He was referring to living in his agent's house, hiding out from the public and media, after his affair became known. His agent is Jewish, so Tiki delared it "a reverse Anne Frank thing."
    Brilliant, no?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tikki Barber- Francesa interview was a doozie : Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin are "favorites of the homosexual behavioral special interest groups?"

Lloyd ...prime of example Softy's attempts to get under "our" skin...there is not a thing he's not afraid to throw out there...