Till further notice, BILL-806 & DAD to take some time off of the BOARD........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Till further notice, BILL-806 & DAD to take some time off of the BOARD........

The disrespect has been to much to bare......  The fact that I nailed the "PAPI" situation 2 months ago, you might think that Im the bad guy......  Just calling the game as I see it !!!  It is obvious that the T-BALLERS and their ICE CREAM responses is what this forum wants.  Controversy, from me or Softy, Gerome and a few others is not what they want to see or hear.   With that said, TO ALL,  HAVE A   B I N G O  OF A DAY !!!!    Go RED SOX & NAVY too !!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Till further notice, BILL-806 & DAD to take some time off of the BOARD........

Bill, are you taking your T-Ball and going home??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Till further notice, BILL-806 & DAD to take some time off of the BOARD........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

The disrespect has been to much to bare......  The fact that I nailed the "PAPI" situation 2 months ago, you might think that Im the bad guy......  Just calling the game as I see it !!!  It is obvious that the T-BALLERS and their ICE CREAM responses is what this forum wants.  Controversy, from me or Softy, Gerome and a few others is not what they want to see or hear.   With that said, TO ALL,  HAVE A   B I N G O  OF A DAY !!!!    Go RED SOX & NAVY too !!!!!!!

I'm glad my disrespect has been useful.  It will encourage me more.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

ADIOS WILL!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

REALLY :D .... I mean, really :(

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

..........YOUNG MAN!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It's a Festivus miracle !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

No need to leave Bill - just stop trolling on Big Papi. This shouldn't be that hard for you, though it means you will need to find another topic. You can always go back to...

BLOCKBUSTAHS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

No comment

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

good. i could use a day in which you didn't create 4 threads worth of nothing but spam.. that stuff contains a lot of sodium. it's bad for my ticker. it'll be good to get a break from it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

COULD THIS BE OUR BLOCKBUSTER?!?!!?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

It's a shame that you still don't get it, Bill.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

thank god you took your dad with you

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

He said papi was done softy. I dont see how he was correct. Has Papi announced his retirement?

When papi is shut down for the year, then, and only then, will I say Bill was right...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Thank GOD !!!! The season is saved !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Pot, meet Kettle.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I'm right about a lot of things.  And I am wrong a fair amount of time.  But either way, I don't create 3-4 threads a day on it.  I wanted Headley from SD instead of Gonzo.  And Willingham as a trade instead of CC.  I was spot on right, but I don't need to post it anymore than my Dice for Figgans brainstorm.

You need to respect the rest of the board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Billl, the politics forum could use your wisdom.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Dad never said that "Ortiz is shut down for the entire season". Dad said that Ortiz is in serious decline and will be lucky to produce at above average league slugging for about 120 games. I'd say Dad has underestimated the medical condition and decline of Ortiz.

I guess you hear the same voices in your head that Bill does.  What is this, Hamlet's ghost that has to avenge the chatboard?  Maybe you're the interpreter for the dead who pass the time in eternity imparting wisdom about the Boston Red Sox baseball organization.  I can imagine a production of "Our Town" where the dead ask the Stage Manager, "Can't they see that Big Papi is finished?"  "Don't they understand that the team needs to package their undesirables in a blockbuster trade for a young ace or slugger who comes with a low salary and is still under years of team control?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Dad never said that "Ortiz is shut down for the entire season". Dad said that Ortiz is in serious decline and will be lucky to produce at above average league slugging for about 120 games. I'd say Dad has underestimated the medical condition and decline of Ortiz.

Then the statement "Papi is DONE!!" has a different meaning than I'm accustomed to.

Sections
Shortcuts