Tim Tebow is a NE Patriot.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Tim Tebow is a NE Patriot.

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I agree, Brady isn't going to be around forever. Under the right guidence Tebow has the potential to become the QB. By signing him now, it gives them a few years to get him in the mold of NE Patriot.

His mechanics are absolutely horrible. I suppose its possible for Brady and Belichick to turn him into a legitimate NFL QB over time. Right now his value is that he is a QB who can run the ball. Unfortunately, his accuracy passing it leaves much to be desired.

I remember when the same was said about Jim Plunkett. Al Davis gave him his shot.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Plunkett was another guy with terrible mechanics. I remember watching him play thinking how uncomfortable he looked out there. Yet he was fairly successful for a while. The same could happen to Tebow, and he is certainly in the right place to learn, what with Brady and Belichick as his mentors. Still, I just can't see him on the 53 man roster when the season starts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to slasher9's comment:

[QUOTE]

he knows the entire NYJ playbook.  no surprise BB picked him up to pick his brain.  i will be surprised if he makes it out of training camp.

thanks for the inside info TT....

The Pats don't need inside info to beat the Jets. LOL

[/QUOTE]

then why videogate?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Tebow has always been a winner when given a chance. I think he will help the Pats in some way. Good move.

Stabbed by Foulke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

he knows the entire NYJ playbook.  no surprise BB picked him up to pick his brain.  i will be surprised if he makes it out of training camp.

thanks for the inside info TT....

The Pats don't need inside info to beat the Jets. LOL

[/QUOTE]

then why videogate?

[/QUOTE]

So they could beat the Rams. Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

NY Giants = NY Yankees (winning Super Bowls and making the playoffs)

NY Jets = NY Mets (care more about making the front page of the NY Daily news)  LOL

i remember a while back it seemed like a Yanks WS used to coincide with a Kentucky NCAA title...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

There's nothing wrong with Tim Tebow; only the circus that follows him.  If anyone can drown out that circus it's BB and Kraft.  He will either move off position; spend 2 years developing underneath BRady and BB to build value and likely be traded; or be cut by september. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Image "The thing about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln