TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ! JULIEN=FRANCONA/BELICHICK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ! JULIEN=FRANCONA/BELICHICK!

THE guy is phenomenal. gives you nothing! throws everything at you . has his own style. like pedro, loves coming in your backyard and just shutting you down. like old papi, he enjoys the clutch! every game in these finals for thomas is like going to yankee stadium (welll, at least the ones in vancouver). canucks do remind me of the yanks though with all their whining and superior on-paper talent. heck their goalie is the highest paid player in the entire nhl! tim thomas should get a raise to make him earn at least $1 more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ!

Dude has been phenomenal, hasn't he? Vancouver had six or seven incredible chances in the first 10 minutes, and he turned them all back. That little weenie Louongo won't have much to say after this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ!

Good thread CC.  As posted in B's discussion...the best twitter post today was from Jason Gay, the wall st. journal--a funny, and so correct guy!..."Luongo wakes up today at 9:25 am and discovers his team is down 3-0"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ! JULIEN=FRANCONA!

meant to include the last part when i started the thread. francona personally called julien after game 5 and give him some tips on preservation. yeah, i blame this win on FRANCONA! they are kindred spirits. look at what both went thru. if dave roberts is caught stealing in 2004, francona is likely another grady little. everyone called him francoma and worse. he won the war over 86 year demons. ruins have been the laughing stock in boston for years. the afterthought in the titletown montra. now julien and thomas have put the bruins into the pantheon of boston greatness!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

if tito told claude to stop dumping and chasing the puck into the corners, and instead putting shots on the net and rebounding, then, tito is da man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Claude's the man, too. So cool he brought his little girl to the press conference.
    I'm too jacked to go to sleep now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

CC, you're cracking me up!  And why IS that guy the highest paid player in the NHL? That's just wrong.

God, the thought of Roberts caught stealing...I can't even wrap my brain around it. Good thing it was impossible since destiny was calling. That would have been the worst.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ! JULIEN=FRANCONA!:
    meant to include the last part when i started the thread. francona personally called julien after game 5 and give him some tips on preservation. yeah, i blame this win on FRANCONA! they are kindred spirits. look at what both went thru. if dave roberts is caught stealing in 2004, francona is likely another grady little. everyone called him francoma and worse. he won the war over 86 year demons. ruins have been the laughing stock in boston for years. the afterthought in the titletown montra. now julien and thomas have put the bruins into the pantheon of boston greatness!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

i went to the bruins board for the first time just now and just learned that julien has his own bashers there. might be the same people bashing francona. they have the same line - bruins win despite julien. makes me think it's the same person.

it's interesting that the four boston pro sports teams are having success under coaches and manager who practically have similar demeanor - calm and collect, no overreactions, mentally disciplined. and for not being the screaming rah-rah type, they get criticized despite thier success. i actually think that these posters would have asked for bb's head if the pats did not win the third.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

TUESDAY i predicted the BRUINS would BEAR-Y the canucks in the 7th game.
    TIM THOMAS' goaltending is the new standard for playoff hockey; you may never see it's like again.
    congrats to the over-achieving BRUINS!

btw, i wonder if luongo desires to criticize THOMAS' goaltending style again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: TIM THOMAS=OLD PEDRO/ORTIZ! JULIEN=FRANCONA! : i went to the bruins board for the first time just now and just learned that julien has his own bashers there. might be the same people bashing francona. they have the same line - bruins win despite julien. makes me think it's the same person. it's interesting that the four boston pro sports teams are having success under coaches and manager who practically have similar demeanor - calm and collect, no overreactions, mentally disciplined. and for not being the screaming rah-rah type, they get criticized despite thier success. i actually think that these posters would have asked for bb's head if the pats did not win the third.
    Posted by seattlepat70

Doc Rivers and Francona actually show a lot of emotion during games and both have been thrown out of games for arguing with the officials.  Bill and Claude are different in much different in that they both aren't very outspoken.  Although, I still believe that Bill is probably the best coach of all of the four major sports.  Also, they are all great coaches despite their different approaches. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Claude's the man, too. So cool he brought his little girl to the press conference. I'm too jacked to go to sleep now.
    Posted by LloydDobler
    "too jacked to sleep now.." whoa dude, how old his daughter? LOL

Sections
Shortcuts