Time for a Change

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Time for a Change

The team is 0.500 since last Sept. It's the team, not the manager even if he stinks. The pitching is inconsistent, the hitting is as well as it is I'll conceived.When Cabrera and Fielder launched those two monumental home runs that was the season because that is what the Red Sox were like when they were winning- Yaz, Rice, Lynn, Manny, Pappi, with other bats around them - Dewey, Hobson, Petrocelli, Greenwell, Nixon, Youk, Damon, Bellhorn, Carbo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" He creates a lot of his own silliness."

He sure does. He's not the main reason the Sox are struggling but it's foolish to claim he is part of the solution. He's clearly part of the problem. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The day BV let Pedey dust him in the press he was a deadman walking.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

I always thought that BV was a stop gap manager anyway.  There was no way that he was going to have a positive effect of this team.  My personal view is that the signing was LL flexing his muscle a little.  This team needs a shake up no doubt but I have a feeling that Henry and company are not going to admit their mistakes with this team and continue to tow the company line.  I keep thinking about the Kevin Bacon line in Animal House...."all is well, all is well" as he continues to get trampled.  There will be a shake up....I don't think it will happen during the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Can someone help me out here please? What has Bobby V done that was incorrect? He has done a great job with the bullpen. He manages a good game. So exactly where has he gone wrong? Not coddling certian players? Not being their buddies? speaking the truth about guys not performing?
    You cannot fire the ballplayers, but you can get rid of the trouble makers, malcontents. even firing Bibby v wont fix the problem in the clubhouse, those players will still be around for the next manager to have to deal with.

Sections
Shortcuts