Time for a lineup change!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: Time for a lineup change!!!!!

well, true, yook the cue ball, hit into 2 double plays in their last loss to wipe out innings from the "cy young" shields, alas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It amazes me how often it isn't line-ups that need to be changed but minds.

..or rather transplanted ....

Lifelong, I don't necessarily mean you but the ones who are negative by nature have been hanging in dark corners waiting for a moment to pounce. They just can't help themselves.

Then there is the incredulous babe, who is happier taking infantile shots at the Red Sox than ejoying the company of his own fellow NYY fans. What a waste.

Youk is coming back, but his lifetime against James is remarkably bad. Is a guy allowed to have a bad game? No? Hmmm. Those folks who don't think so also expect a team to go 162-0. --- SinceYaz

-------------------------------------------------------

You go, Yaz. Especially those who want to put up negative posts while the team is doing so well. So transparent. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Are you joking! Jed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youk could be slotted down a spot, Ortiz up, because he's killing LHP so far through the first half of the season. But, Youk should go to 5, not Jed! That's insane

Good thing Youk wasn't hitting 6th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Time for a lineup change!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Why mess with a line up that is #1 Runs scored, Average, OPS, and RBIs in the entire league. 

Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Not any more..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

What does Pedey being a "spark plug" have to do with his batting third? That term is usually reserved for the leadoff batter.  
    Ortiz in the 5 hole still has Gonzalez and Youk ahead of him.
    If the original intent was to have Ellsbury and Crawford 1 and 2, why did Crawford open the season in the 3 hole?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

My conviction has always been that Francona will make the right changes at the right time.  What I like about Pedey and Youk batting 2d and 4th is that it give them something to work on, and I think they will both get better.  Meanwhile, why move anyone else when they are hitting so well?  This lineup is working. 

The Jed Lowrie thing has to be a sick joke.  I like him and think he has contributed, but right now he needs to be in the bottom third.  Ditto Drew.  I like Crawford at 6th, but not if he goes into another month long slump. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Youk had to silence his doubters.