Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

Can't say I exactly agree with the soft one, but he does seem to be shrinking on the big stage the past few years.  Not ready for a retirement, but post marriage to GIzelle, he might want to consider growing a pair back.

4th & 4 on a MUST HAVE 1st down to stay alive?  Wide open lane?  Tuck & Run? or Toss it away without even looking because you've got a big fat guy bearing down on you?  My grandmother could have run that for a 1st down!  UN FFFnnn REAL!  Time to man up Tom!   To simply toss it away!  TOTALLY BAIL on the play!  Give up & toss it away!  Instead of tucking the GD ball & running for it?????  What a pantywaist Tomboy!

Just f'n stop with the cute beanies & turtlenecks, get your head out of your arsssse, & play some gd gootball when it counts!

The play calling was pretty bad too, & I understand the classless Belickick didn't do the on field interview.......  again!  CLASSLESS!  The Pats didn't deserve to win!  They looked tired & played with no heart!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'd like to say I'm sorry for all the Patriots fans out there that had their hearts set on another Super Bowl. I'm not a football fan, but I as a baseball fan, I understand how heartbreaking it is to be so close.

I did check out the end of the gamethread on the Pats board and was amazed at how many Yankee fans somehow wound up there along with screennames that have one or two posts tops. And seeing some of the supposed Sox fans say practically the same negative things they say about the Sox was enlightening. They do seem to love miserable Boston fans in every sport. Don't let the haters get you down. Be proud for all the success the Pats have had, and try to look forward. You can't win it all every year, and being so close is painful, but there's always next year.

As for calling them "chokers", the real chokers are the teams that didn't get as far as one game away from the Superbowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

im extremely happy the Pats lost got poo'd on.

looking forward to the Harbowl. Big ray lewis fan and i'm excited he has the chance to retire on top

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Brady is finished. The only issue is whether he is humble and admits it, or goes out on a stretcher. I believe, like a lot of big ego old QB has beens, he goes out on a stretcher.

Disagree; Brady had one of his best seasons. Admittedly, he didn't play that well yesterday, (especially the 4th and 4) but the real problem is the secondary, which got exposed even further when Talib went down. IMO, Brady shall get another SB ring before it's all over; like his boyhood idol Montana, I believe he'll play another 5 yrs. He's also clearly one of the 5 greatest ever at his position, the others IMO being Baugh, Graham, Unitas, & Montana. (Notice no PM). Not bad for Bledsoe's backup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The missed their chance in the undefeated year and losing a 4th quarter lead in the Super Bowl... winning one more ring would have set Brady on top of the world forever.... just one more ring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

The missed their chance in the undefeated year and losing a 4th quarter lead in the Super Bowl... winning one more ring would have set Brady on top of the world forever.... just one more ring.

I believe he'll eventually get it

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Yoy couldn't post this in the pats forum because?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

they werent very good in the red zone..that is totally on brady...what the heck was going on with 20 seconds left in the half? that mightve changed the game....

along with welkers drop and the secondary shorthanded

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

get me some cheese Triumph and i will...salami

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

A big mistake was Hernandez trying to get an extra yard instead of going out of bounds right before the 1st half ended. It cause them to burn a TO instead of running 1 more play. Welker seems to always drop one important pass a game...Dont get me wrong, hes one of, if not the best, slot receivers in the game, just saying how it is. Some of the play calling was pretty suspect as well. Losing Talib and then chung exposed that secondary. The fumble at the end was the nail in the coffin.

Bottom line, the Pats didnt deserve to win that game and the Ravens did.

Brady is far from at the end of his career...Just more Boston bashing by the soft one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Brady is finished. The only issue is whether he is humble and admits it, or goes out on a stretcher. I believe, like a lot of big ego old QB has beens, he goes out on a stretcher.

Disagree; Brady had one of his best seasons. Admittedly, he didn't play that well yesterday, (especially the 4th and 4) but the real problem is the secondary, which got exposed even further when Talib went down. IMO, Brady shall get another SB ring before it's all over; like his boyhood idol Montana, I believe he'll play another 5 yrs. He's also clearly one of the 5 greatest ever at his position, the others IMO being Baugh, Graham, Unitas, & Montana. (Notice no PM). Not bad for Bledsoe's backup.

Pats will need some really decent drafts to make that happen.

Welker is a free agent, besides that take a look at the crop of young quarterbacks over in the NFC just this season.

Colin  Kaepernick, Russell Wilson and RG III. Not to mention Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning and Matt Ryan are still at the helm of some pretty decent teams, all it would take to get either of those three teams back on top is a couple complimentary players a decent draft pick or two.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

You know as much about football as you do baseball.

Impressive...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Has not been the same since he got in bed with that "BOMBSHELL"  !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Blaming his wife is hilarious...You dont really believe that do you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

The Preciousssss!  We wants it!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

So who is going to win the "Harbowl"?  I'd rather see SF, as I am an NFC fan, but Baltimore taking another wouldn't be bad either.

Really wanted Houston and Seattle in there myself, after the Giants choked on the bone this season......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Like you and softlaw

Gee WILICKERS,  I was just dealing with the facts.....  Why all the hate ????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmm21. Show gmm21's posts

As a Raiders fan on the west coast and a die hard Sox fan I can understand Pats fans pain this morning, but I saw a Baltimore team last night that would not be denied. It reminded me of the 04 Sox meeting the Yankees again in game 7 back in the stank tank and we blew them away, same thing here. In fact, I think Baltimore can take down SF (Hope they do, can't stand whiners).

In other news seems the Sac Kings are leaving for Seattle, they were the only ticket for me to see the Celtics now I'll have to travel to Oaktown if ever the Celts are relevant again. Speaking of Oakland, the Raiders are an upside down organization with absolutely no hope ever.

So Sox I turn my lonley eyes to you for the 2013 campaign, force me to an A's game please w/o having to watch Reddick light us up again.

GM#21 out...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Like you and softlaw

Gee WILICKERS,  I was just dealing with the facts.....  Why all the hate ????

You're a little fuzzy on the definition of the "facts", aren't you, Bill.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to gmm21's comment:

As a Raiders fan on the west coast and a die hard Sox fan I can understand Pats fans pain this morning, but I saw a Baltimore team last night that would not be denied. It reminded me of the 04 Sox meeting the Yankees again in game 7 back in the stank tank and we blew them away, same thing here. In fact, I think Baltimore can take down SF (Hope they do, can't stand whiners).

In other news seems the Sac Kings are leaving for Seattle, they were the only ticket for me to see the Celtics now I'll have to travel to Oaktown if ever the Celts are relevant again. Speaking of Oakland, the Raiders are an upside down organization with absolutely no hope ever.

So Sox I turn my lonley eyes to you for the 2013 campaign, force me to an A's game please w/o having to watch Reddick light us up again.

GM#21 out...

Raider fan here as well.  They spent year following their SB appearance trying to maintain an ancient dynasty.  No problem there.  But once we went 4-12, the party was over.  We weren't just in decline, we had nothing.  We had about two guys that were must-keep, and 2-3 that were solid players.  The team should've been completely gutted except for Asomugha.

But instead of stocking up draft choices, we traded away, not just picks, but players that could've been flipped for picks.  And we got ex pro bowlers, with questionable attitudes, in return.  Then we Lionitis and drafted speed every year.  My guess is that Davis was getting old and didn't want to undergo a 5-year rebuild job.

IRT Brady, dump him, he's done.  Disregard the fact that I hate the Pats with a passion.

Sections
Shortcuts