Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Re: Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

They were manhandled by the fiercest defensive line the NFL has seen in recent history.  Virtually every drive of the Pats was snakebit.  Baltimore earned the win fair and square but it is ridiculous to say Brady is the reason.  When he chose not to try to run for that last yard he was right - He wouldn't have made it with defender on top of him.  It was not worth risking a career ending re-injury to his knee.  It was a tough loss, but all the talk about Brady being finished is ridiculous.  Baltimore got healthy for playoffs and Pats suffered key losses to injuries.  Just the way it goes.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

We missed Gronkowski.

Welker makes his share of catches, but misses a lot that should be caught.

Has there ever been a player on the Pats who fumbles as much as Ridley?

Brady is not the "GOLDEN BOY" that everyone thinks he his......  His  M O is quite clear,  Rush/pressure him and he "melts" while he is pointing his finger at everyone else !!!

that is why he had the highest QBR against the blitz this year right?? Shows how much you know of football (about as much as you know about baseball!)

i hate tom brady. and its because he is so good. I want nothing more than him to get broken so i don't have to deal with another 5 years of him tearing up my secondary

Give Bill a break.

He really doesn't have a clue, but felt left out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

Since winning his last tainted title, brady has become basically a .500 postseason QB.

Very mediocre

Maybe, but he still gets them to the post season every year, so I'll keep him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Brady shall get another SB ring before it's all over; like his boyhood idol Montana, I believe he'll play another 5 yrs. He's also clearly one of the 5 greatest ever at his position

Brady will not get another SB ring. He will get a stretcher that will remove him from the field, just like his boyhood idol Montana. Brady is not in the same class as Montana, Bradshaw, Starr, Namath, E. Manning and P. Manning, to name a few. He used to be one of the best QB's in the NFL, but he's not anymore. He's old, slow, too many blows to the head, and washed up.

Just like you.

unlike you. you're definitely unwashed.

Wingnut on wingnut crime,...so sad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Brady, as manifest, yesterday, hasn't been playing at "the highest level". The importent offense was manifest. And those pitiful TV shots of a bewildered Brady on the bench, showed a man who has had too many blows to the head and is out of touch with championship football.

I understand the media needs Brady, but he's going out on a stretcher if they don't give it up. Montana wouldn't walk away, so he was taken off on a stretcher. Brady is old, slow and suffering from too many yeras of head trauma. He washed up, and the NFL better get a grip on it.

Happens all the time, with arrogant NFL QB's, they go out on a stretcher. I don't want to see anyone get permanent brain damage to get that "I need to retire light to come on", but Brady may be choosing that for the love of ego and money. Not sure about which, but I'm positive he's washed up.

Once again, you are wrong. Brady's expressions on the sideline have nothing to do with his abilities as a quarterback. You are projecting your emotions on to him due to your personal dislike of him. Spare us the false concern for his health. Your "expert" analysis is incorrect.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Brady, as manifest, yesterday, hasn't been playing at "the highest level". The importent offense was manifest. And those pitiful TV shots of a bewildered Brady on the bench, showed a man who has had too many blows to the head and is out of touch with championship football.

I understand the media needs Brady, but he's going out on a stretcher if they don't give it up. Montana wouldn't walk away, so he was taken off on a stretcher. Brady is old, slow and suffering from too many yeras of head trauma. He washed up, and the NFL better get a grip on it.

Happens all the time, with arrogant NFL QB's, they go out on a stretcher. I don't want to see anyone get permanent brain damage to get that "I need to retire light to come on", but Brady may be choosing that for the love of ego and money. Not sure about which, but I'm positive he's washed up.

Once again, you are wrong. Brady's expressions on the sideline have nothing to do with his abilities as a quarterback. You are projecting your emotions on to him due to your personal dislike of him. Spare us the false concern for his health. Your "expert" analysis is incorrect.

I don't think it's even that complicated.

Softy is just plain making crap up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

We missed Gronkowski.

Welker makes his share of catches, but misses a lot that should be caught.

Has there ever been a player on the Pats who fumbles as much as Ridley?

Brady is not the "GOLDEN BOY" that everyone thinks he his......  His  M O is quite clear,  Rush/pressure him and he "melts" while he is pointing his finger at everyone else !!!

that is why he had the highest QBR against the blitz this year right?? Shows how much you know of football (about as much as you know about baseball!)

i hate tom brady. and its because he is so good. I want nothing more than him to get broken so i don't have to deal with another 5 years of him tearing up my secondary

Calm down SON .....  You need only to look at the playoffs over the last 3 years.......  Not the same when a team of equal shows up !!!!.....As DAD would say........ "SON, IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET THERE, BUT WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU GET THERE " !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

If the Patriots didn't make the playoffs, no one would be saying a thing about Brady. If any quarterback is risking his health, it is Peyton Manning, playing after multiple neck surgeries.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

The Ravens played better period and Belichick is a sore loser.  I'm embarrased to have this guy coaching us at this point despite all the appearances and rings.  To blame Brady is senseless

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

The Ravens played better period and Belichick is a sore loser.  I'm embarrased to have this guy coaching us at this point despite all the appearances and rings.  To blame Brady is senseless

Why? Because he didn't bother toalk to some CBS clown?

He did a post-game press conference and, more importantly in my book, he gave a very gracious congrats to Harbaugh, after the game.

Members of the media can pound sand....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

What's the story behind the new picture??  I can't quite make out the details.

Billy Carter was the de facto ambassador to Libya, for one of the most transparent administrations in world history.

Nice of Reagan to switch Lybian ambassadors to a squadron of F-111's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

He did a post-game press conference and, more importantly in my book, he gave a very gracious congrats to Harbaugh, after the game.

Belichick was out coached again period.  He should be gracious to someone who got the job done.  Like maybe the Ravens staff?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Dont everyone give the credit to the Ravens's defense?  They played great for the whole entire game, and made alot of second half adjustments.  The biggest goat of the game was the Patriots defense.  They were so horrible in the second half.    Had Welker caught that ball in the early 3rd quarter, Patriots would have put points on the board right there as well would have took more time off the clock. 

Brady threw 320 yards, and of course, he threw some bad passes.   But I think these bad passes were a purpose throw away passes to avoid sack.  Brady threw alot of nice long deep passes, but Welker, among others were too short to make these catches.  Had Brady have a tall speedy receivers such as Dee Bryant, Eric Decker, etc, Brady could have threw two long touchdowns.  Welker is not the answer for deep passes!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

As likeable as the team is, 4B's, BB makes it easy to root against the Patriots. CBS paid the NFL handsomely to broadcast the divisional championship game. For BB to send out a player instead of himself, for what would amount to 45 seconds, is basically telling them to pound sand. Every other coach does it, win or lose. It's a pattern for BB that has the implications of being a sore loser. I'm surprised  Robert Kraft hasn't addressed it. He should do something about the grey sweatshirt and sweat pants, while he's at it. The guys a great coach, but leaves a lot to be desired, otherwise, IMO

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

for the first time in  my life, i watched brady play and wished he were someone else...like kappernich or however u spell his name...that play where he didnt run for the first down killed me

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The NFL , like most things , changes over the years.  Right now , there are a number of younger , more athletic Quarterbacks in the league. Brady was a great one and is still good ,  but he is now being surpassed by the new crop.  That's life.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

for the first time in  my life, i watched brady play and wished he were someone else...like kappernich or however u spell his name...that play where he didnt run for the first down killed me

Initially, I thought Brady had the time to run another 3-4 yards for the 1st down, too, geo.  When they showed the replay, he had a defender almost on top of him. Not worth the risk of reinjuring his knee or otherwise, was it??

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:

Initially, I thought Brady had the time to run another 3-4 yards for the 1st down, too, geo.  When they showed the replay, he had a defender almost on top of him. Not worth the risk of reinjuring his knee or otherwise, was it??

i saw that as well but the point is that it was either run or throw it away which is what he did....ten years ago he wouldve tried at least...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Belichick was out coached again period.  He should be gracious to someone who got the job done.  Like maybe the Ravens staff?

And he was, so what's the problem?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

As likeable as the team is, 4B's, BB makes it easy to root against the Patriots. CBS paid the NFL handsomely to broadcast the divisional championship game. For BB to send out a player instead of himself, for what would amount to 45 seconds, is basically telling them to pound sand. Every other coach does it, win or lose. It's a pattern for BB that has the implications of being a sore loser. I'm surprised  Robert Kraft hasn't addressed it. He should do something about the grey sweatshirt and sweat pants, while he's at it. The guys a great coach, but leaves a lot to be desired, otherwise, IMO

If BB doesn't care what the media or fans think of him, I'm not going to sweat it.

If the alternative is a coach like Rex Ryan, who seems to worry about media attention way too much, I'll take BB.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

If BB doesn't care what the media or fans think of him, I'm not going to sweat it.

If the alternative is a coach like Rex Ryan, who seems to worry about media attention way too much, I'll take BB.

There's no doubt he doesn't care, 4B's but I'm sure Kraft is concerned about the image of his brand. BB is arrogance, at it's worst. He's a first class coach, that has none.  He's also the highest paid NFL coach, deservedly so.  It's part of the job, like it or not.