Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

Brady is not finished. He is one of the most consistently productive quarterbacks in the history of the game and has the numbers to prove it. He is still an elite quarterback and compares favorably with other greats both statistically and as a championship performer.

The Patriots as a team have declined defensively and that is their major weakness in recent years.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

We missed Gronkowski.

Welker makes his share of catches, but misses a lot that should be caught.

Has there ever been a player on the Pats who fumbles as much as Ridley?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Defensive decline was not the problem in the Patriots last loss. The offense was impotent. History is not now. Brady is finished. If he doesn't walk away after many years and a lot of blows to the head, he will be carried off on a stretcher, just like Montana et al.

What's the story behind the new picture??  I can't quite make out the details.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Defensive decline was not the problem in the Patriots last loss. The offense was impotent. History is not now. Brady is finished. If he doesn't walk away after many years and a lot of blows to the head, he will be carried off on a stretcher, just like Montana et al.

My guess?  Stiffy hasn't watched Brady much!  The guy is still competing at the highest level possible.  I've been very disappointed with his last several playoff losses, but anybody who thinks the guy is finished is simply stupid or not watching. 

Still......  A horrible performance yesterday!  Very disappointing!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Looks like a "Billy Beer" ad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

We missed Gronkowski.

I'm not going to blame Ridley for the fumble.

There's not a player in the game that can hang on to the ball while unconscious.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

We missed Gronkowski.

I'm not going to blame Ridley for the fumble.

There's not a player in the game that can hang on to the ball while unconscious.

What's amazing is that he almost kept control of the ball until down.  I personally think he was down when the ball came loose from his hand, but NOBODY keeps control when their lights are OUT!  He was knocked completely unconscious upon impact!  TOUGH PLAY!

The fact is, it was a VERY POORLY coached game! With poor execution!  Belichick has lost his edge in the playoffs!  Brady too!  Sad!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Billy Carter was the de facto ambassador to Libya, for one of the most transparent administrations in world history.

No one cares.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Brady, as manifest, yesterday, hasn't been playing at "the highest level". The importent offense was manifest. And those pitiful TV shots of a bewildered Brady on the bench, showed a man who has had too many blows to the head and is out of touch with championship football.

I understand the media needs Brady, but he's going out on a stretcher if they don't give it up. Montana wouldn't walk away, so he was taken off on a stretcher. Brady is old, slow and suffering from too many yeras of head trauma. He washed up, and the NFL better get a grip on it.

Happens all the time, with arrogant NFL QB's, they go out on a stretcher. I don't want to see anyone get permanent brain damage to get that "I need to retire light to come on", but Brady may be choosing that for the love of ego and money. Not sure about which, but I'm positive he's washed up.

Oh stiffy....  As my favorite president once said, "there you go again."  Your complete lack of perspective is stunning!  What can't you understand about him having MANIFESTLY performed at the top of his, or most in the league's, game during most of the REGULAR SEASON & the first playoff game???  Are you just stubborn, or are you truely this stupid?

What don't you get about him CHOKING in the AFC championship game?  It had absolutely NOTHING to do with being washed up or over the hill.  No worries!  You will continue to bitterly cling to your absurd pronouncements despite objective FACTS!  Time to reign in that emotional effeminate side stiffy!  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Billy Carter was the de facto ambassador to Libya, for one of the most transparent administrations in world history.

Nice picture!

Maybe Obama can send his half-brother, the one that doesn't agree with his policy, as ambassador to Libya as payback for disagreeing with him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Agree, no one cares about federal reminder of skin pigmentation day.  

Now there's the racist we all know & loathe!    WOW!!!!

For stiffy to see Martin Luther King Day as nothing more than "skin pigmentation day," sums up what stiffy is all about!!!

Those who are either too blind, slow, stupid, or ignorant to see what stiffy is all about, & still willing to refer to him as a "GREAT POSTER??????," are truely pathetic!

I LOVE dissenting opinions!  I LOVE irreverence!  I love minority opinions!  I love to hear brilliant voices from the Right like Charles Krauthammer, William F. Buckley jr, & even Newt on his more rational non-emotional days.

What I hate is having guys like stiffy mis-represent, marginalize, & caricature the majority of SANE Conservative Republicans!!!!  He is a steaming pile of horse shiiiiite!   Those who continue to ignore his racist musings are pretty much the same!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Softlaw tells it like it is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Brady, as manifest, yesterday, hasn't been playing at "the highest level". The importent offense was manifest. And those pitiful TV shots of a bewildered Brady on the bench, showed a man who has had too many blows to the head and is out of touch with championship football.

I understand the media needs Brady, but he's going out on a stretcher if they don't give it up. Montana wouldn't walk away, so he was taken off on a stretcher. Brady is old, slow and suffering from too many yeras of head trauma. He washed up, and the NFL better get a grip on it.

Happens all the time, with arrogant NFL QB's, they go out on a stretcher. I don't want to see anyone get permanent brain damage to get that "I need to retire light to come on", but Brady may be choosing that for the love of ego and money. Not sure about which, but I'm positive he's washed up.

Did you check his #s this yr?

Also, keep in mind he has a relatively weak supporting cast, namely WRs & DBs, and a mediocre Pass Rush. He's the biggest reason they went 12-4.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Revealing, & Awful

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

We missed Gronkowski.

Brady is not the "GOLDEN BOY" that everyone thinks he his......  His  M O is quite clear,  Rush/pressure him and he "melts" while he is pointing his finger at everyone else !!!

that is why he had the highest QBR against the blitz this year right?? Shows how much you know of football (about as much as you know about baseball!)

i hate tom brady. and its because he is so good. I want nothing more than him to get broken so i don't have to deal with another 5 years of him tearing up my secondary

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Revealing, & Awful

To say the least, but not surprising.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Now there's the racist we all know & loathe!    WOW!!!!

For stiffy to see Martin Luther King Day as nothing more than "skin pigmentation day," sums up what stiffy is all about!!!

Those who are either too blind, slow, stupid, or ignorant to see what stiffy is all about, & still willing to refer to him as a "GREAT POSTER??????," are truely pathetic!

I LOVE dissenting opinions!  I LOVE irreverence!  I love minority opinions!  I love to hear brilliant voices from the Right like Charles Krauthammer, William F. Buckley jr, & even Newt on his more rational non-emotional days.

What I hate is having guys like stiffy mis-represent, marginalize, & caricature the majority of SANE Conservative Republicans!!!!  He is a steaming pile of horse shiiiiite!   Those who continue to ignore his racist musings are pretty much the same!

Dirtdog,  There is no doubt that MLK was a great man for civil rights, equality etc., etc, etc.

The problem exists that some people just hold onto the hate which existed back then and continually drag it into the present.  In other words, some don't want equality because then they would have to be responsible for their own actions.  They prefer to just 'milk it' forever.

With true equality, a designated day should not be necessary.  It would be like designating a 'halocaust day'(I've personally lost non-Jewish relatives at Auschwitz), or a 'Bataan death march day'.

Isn't it time to move on?

I think that was the point Softy was making.  Not necessarily a racist comment.

Sections
Shortcuts