Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

CBS pays a ton of money to the NFL to televise the games. Some things are expected in return. Telling the media to go pound sand is not acceptable.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to craze4sox's comment:

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

The Ravens played better period and Belichick is a sore loser.  I'm embarrased to have this guy coaching us at this point despite all the appearances and rings.  To blame Brady is senseless

Why? Because he didn't bother toalk to some CBS clown?

He did a post-game press conference and, more importantly in my book, he gave a very gracious congrats to Harbaugh, after the game.

Members of the media can pound sand....

As likeable as the team is, 4B's, BB makes it easy to root against the Patriots. CBS paid the NFL handsomely to broadcast the divisional championship game. For BB to send out a player instead of himself, for what would amount to 45 seconds, is basically telling them to pound sand. Every other coach does it, win or lose. It's a pattern for BB that has the implications of being a sore loser. I'm surprised  Robert Kraft hasn't addressed it. He should do something about the grey sweatshirt and sweat pants, while he's at it. The guys a great coach, but leaves a lot to be desired, otherwise, IMO

If BB doesn't care what the media or fans think of him, I'm not going to sweat it.

If the alternative is a coach like Rex Ryan, who seems to worry about media attention way too much, I'll take BB.

There's no doubt he doesn't care, 4B's but I'm sure Kraft is concerned about the image of his brand. BB is arrogance, at it's worst. He's a first class coach, that has none.  He's also the highest paid NFL coach, deservedly so.  It's part of the job, like it or not.

Unlike the Sox FO (thank God), Kraft apprears to be more concerned with winning.

Which is the reason he pays a cranky SOB like BB top money.

Bellichick has always been this way.

Would Kraft give him a raise if he were unhappy with his conduct towards the media?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

CBS pays a ton of money to the NFL to televise the games. Some things are expected in return. Telling the media to go pound sand is not acceptable.  

CBS also gets a lot of money from sponsors.

Those sponsors care about exciting football games, not interviews.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

They care about the post game interviews. They don't want you tuning out and missing some of the commercials. Media coverage is important to the NFL.  Cooperation from the players and coaches is expected , and rightly so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

They care about the post game interviews. They don't want you tuning out and missing some of the commercials. Media coverage is important to the NFL.  Cooperation from the players and coaches is expected , and rightly so.

You got it dgale!  What an arrogant embarrassment!  Makes the Patriots look bad!!!  This was OUR TEAM long before it was Bills!  It's still OUR TEAM FIRST!!!!  Too many arrogant ba stards like Belichick forget this when representing "their" team.  He needs to apologize to Patriot & all NFL fans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

dont you get fined for that?

bill should man up...dumb

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Just like the "big embrace for Mangini" the 2nd time around, expect BB to give a great interview next time, whenever that is he loses a PS game again with high visibility.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Brady had a QB rating of something like 63 yesterday, yet he was hardly touched. I don't think he was sacked more than once, if that. He just stunk and he had plenty of company. Mazz was right: the Patriots got punched in the mouth and they just TOOK IT. It was US getting injured and hit hard, not them. Until the Patriots are willing to hit back they are not winning another ring.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

im extremely happy the Pats lost got poo'd on.

looking forward to the Harbowl. Big ray lewis fan and i'm excited he has the chance to retire on top

Welker's wife had some interesting comments about Ray Lewis. Apparently he plea bargained out of a murder charge, has had six kids by four different wives, and bought some family off who was threatening public disgrace...all according to Welker's wife. I do remember some of that. Great football player; probably not a very good human being.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

get me some cheese Triumph and i will...salami

Ignore him Georom..he is a the definition of a troll. Here just to agitate, contributing nothing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

looking forward to the Harbowl. Big ray lewis fan and i'm excited he has the chance to retire on top

Welker's wife had some interesting comments about Ray Lewis. Apparently he plea bargained out of a murder charge, has had six kids by four different wives, and bought some family off who was threatening public disgrace...all according to Welker's wife. I do remember some of that. Great football player; probably not a very good human being.

Which is why I could never root for the Ravens. The limo driver incriminated Lewis, the night of the murder, then changed his tune during the trial. Now, Lewis keeps playing his emotional and religious act, the media keeps falling for. Anything for a story or ratings. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

Which is why I could never root for the Ravens. The limo driver incriminated Lewis, the night of the murder, then changed his tune during the trial. Now, Lewis brings his emotional and religious act, the media keeps falling for. Saw a story a few days ago, Lewis' legacy was bigger than a murder charge.  Anything for a story or ratings. 

But it's ok to root for talib who shot at people?

[/QUOTE]

I'm a Giants fan first, Babe, so in my case, it would be Plaxico, who shot himself. If I recall correctly, Talib wasnt charged, was he?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

There is no shortage of moral and ethical dregs in the NFL. Talib's history was well known before they got him. I think he is also a poor role model. For that matter, role models are few and far between anywhere you look.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In their desperation to improve their porous secondary, the Pat's signed Talib.  Not good , but that is the way it goes these days.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

It takes a certain type of person to play this sport, with often collateral damage in other departments.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

It takes a certain type of person to play this sport, with often collateral damage in other departments.

And as public figures its all out there for everyone to see.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Even in college ball , it is hard to have a strong defense ( especially in the secondary ) without bringing in the thugs. That's the way it seems anyway.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And it's extremely classy for you to post that on a Sox forum after their loss.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

And it's extremely classy for you to post that on a Sox forum after their loss.

thanks kim! im glad you agree :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Which is why I could never root for the Ravens. The limo driver incriminated Lewis, the night of the murder, then changed his tune during the trial. Now, Lewis brings his emotional and religious act, the media keeps falling for. Saw a story a few days ago, Lewis' legacy was bigger than a murder charge.  Anything for a story or ratings. 

[/QUOTE]

The guy was a child molester who he shot at, or so I hear. If thats true, then I say good for Talib.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The guy was a child molester who he shot at, or so I hear. If thats true, then I say good for Talib.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think that validates shooting at anyone.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I'm a Giants fan first, Babe, so in my case, it would be Plaxico, who shot himself. If I recall correctly, Talib wasnt charged, was he?

He was charged and indicted.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6599193

[/QUOTE]

..and the charges were dropped.

You left out that part...