Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

Not a question of being satisfied babe, as much as being a realisit. Can't win every year. Getting to the playoffs for a shot it, is a good place to start.

Understood jbay.

I just find the double standard to be funny.

When we talk about the patsies, I often here from many patsies fans that "at least they made it to the playoffs and had a shot"

But when we talk about the Yankees making the playoffs and the bosox failing to do so, it's often "End result is we both ended up with no ring" or "So what, you guys played only a handful more games than us"

+1

I've often thought the same thing.

Yes, defending your team to the death, from trash talk by rivals, is unheard of.

It's called posturing.There is also a related chicken vs egg issue that you seem to be conveniently overlooking. (Translation: When Yankees lose in PS, this board lights up like a Christmas tree, unprovoked, not that they don't have a right to, but it flies in the face of your most recent post). In other words, deflective hogwash.  And in that context, adding to this as far as the Patriots are concerned, what goes around comes around, regardless of the board.

unprovoked?? What sox fan, needs to be provoked when the yankees lose anything, let alone the post season? A fan  loves when any hated rival losses. I'm not over looking or deflecting anything. the point is when you love something, regardless of what is it, you defend it, right wrong or indifferent,  to anyone being critical of them. Human nature.

True; the context does not make this an isolated statement, however.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Time For Brady to Get Off The Stage or He's Going Out on a Stretcher!

Lets Start Mallet, 2012 GP-4  CMP-1  ATT-4  YDS-17 

Rushing  GP-4  ATT-8  YDS..-9

He,s Ready I Would Say, TB Sill Has 2 More Wins In Him.....