time for some good-byes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

time for some good-byes

1st, good-bye playoffs; the sox don't deserve to be there anyways.
    2nd, good-bye WAKE; thanks for the memories, but you got your 200th so it's time to retire or haunt some other team.
    3rd, good-bye drew; one of many bad theo signings; i hope you enjoy the remaining balance of your 70 million dollars; you probably have no conscience anyways. you did almost nothing for 5 years.
    4th, good-bye terry; always know that we weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you. you're act has grown stale and you are the worst field manager i have ever seen.
    5th and foremost, good-bye and good riddance theo; the SOX have no farm system, your FA signings will be a disgrace for a long time. don't let the door hit your behind on the way out. also, don't forget your gorilla suit.

if all of the above happens, 2012 will be a better year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: time for some good-byes

6th - goodbye to you, how many hyphens will you have in your name tomorow?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Whichever Yankee Troll you are given this is post #1 for this highly creative screen name, Crawful, I agree with 1, 2 and 3. I seriously doubt 4 or 5 happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

In Response to Re: time for some good-byes:
    [QUOTE]6th - goodbye to you, how many hyphens will you have in your name tomorow?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

hey burrito,

it's not all bad news for you; just think. thanks to theo, all sox fans, like yourself, will be able to enjoy SLACKEY for 3 more years. and if that isn't entertaining enough, how about 6 more years of CRAWFUL.
    i hope this makes your day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

You should agree with #6... he has been banned 2 straight days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

In Response to Re: time for some good-byes:
    [QUOTE]Whichever Yankee Troll you are given this is post #1 for this highly creative screen name , Crawful, I agree with 1, 2 and 3. I seriously doubt 4 or 5 happen.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

well, if 4 & 5 don't happen then 2012 will just be another year with no playoffs.
    in fact, of all the good-byes, it's 4 & 5 that i mostly hope happens.
    at this point, who honestly can defend those 2 clowns?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMike67. Show BigMike67's posts

Crawford is certainly a mystery to me. How can a guy with such a horrible stance, and no idea of where the strike-zone is, actually be playing on this team. His defense is marginal, and he must have gained 25 points from playing on astro-turf in Tampa. I have never seen a major leaguer with less command of the strike zone. He swings at anything. 

Drew is gone, one of the truly great, "I can carry you for 2 weeks" hitters who then would go cold for a month or two. Decent defense though which you cannot say for Riddick. He should have caught the Longoria homer last night but was slow getting to the bullpen wall so no leaping effort. 

Youk looked terrible at the plate. Swung over several hittable pitches and not by a small margin. May need to check his eyesight. I am a Scutaro fan, but have to say he should have, and Jeter would have, got the ball irrespective of the bat coming toward him. If he just stops the ball or actually makes a play, no run scores, end of inning.  

Wake has developed the two homer minimum on his pitching. At least 2 times a game the knuckler doesn't knuckle, or he tries to slip a BP fastball by someone on a 2-0 count, and bingo, homer time. Not bad with no one on base, but a killer when you know Bard or Albers are likely to come in. Bard should be dealt and Albers too, along with the guys still on the DL. If anyone will take them. Dice-K and Jenks. Add Tito to the list too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

In Response to time for some good-byes:
    [QUOTE]1st, good-bye playoffs; the sox don't deserve to be there anyways. 2nd, good-bye WAKE; thanks for the memories, but you got your 200th so it's time to retire or haunt some other team. 3rd, good-bye drew; one of many bad theo signings; i hope you enjoy the remaining balance of your 70 million dollars; you probably have no conscience anyways. you did almost nothing for 5 years. 4th, good-bye terry; always know that we weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you. you're act has grown stale and you are the worst field manager i have ever seen. 5th and foremost, good-bye and good riddance theo; the SOX have no farm system, your FA signings will be a disgrace for a long time. don't let the door hit your behind on the way out. also, don't forget your gorilla suit. if all of the above happens, 2012 will be a better year.
    Posted by thee---crawful[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Youk needs surgery and should get it this week - forget this year   he's  in agony on swings and diving around  .. He was overmatched by 2  92 mph fastballs last night.    When they are giving intentional walks     to get to Youk  and  we go 1 for 9 with risp...

Question is what of next year ?  Youk or Papi at DH ?  AGon has  1st locked and Youk  still has every day value  at   32..  but surgery is not going to help his hips   if he stays at 3rd.

Drew  must be nice to  be on the 40 man roster  picking up  2 million + per month and still be  retired.

Wake is  5 winds from being all time  Sox winnigest pitcher.. Thik he's  gonna say 200 wins  think I'll retire ?

Crawford has had about 10 good games   and did he hit in that stance in Tampa ?   Can't remember

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

TO THE POSTER "THEE-CRAWFUL: WHOEVER CRITICIZES YOU OR
    CALLS YOU A TROLL OR A TOOL IS DOING A DISSERVICE TO THE
    RED SOX. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A "TROLL" TO SEE THAT THEO
    EPSTEIN HAS CRIPPLED THIS TEAM WITH HORRIBLE SIGNINGS.
    CRAWFORD IS COMPLETELY UNDERWHELMING, AND LACKEY IS
    A STIFF WITH A "RAG ARM" HE HAD TOO MANY INNINGS IN IT
    DURING HIS DAYS IN ANAHEIM. THEO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT !
    I TOTALLY AGREE: THEO SHOULD BE FIRED AND SO SHOULD
    FRANCONA. TITO IS TOTALLY LIFELESS IN THE DUGOUT. ALL HE
    IS GOOD FOR IS SPITTING SEEDS. WAKE HAS NO BUSINESS
    BEING ON THIS CLUB AT HIS AGE. LAVARNWAY SHOULD BE
    IN THE LINEUP, NOT VARITEK. OUR FARM SYSTEM REALLY IS
    A JOKE BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT REFUSES TO GO WITH
    YOUNGSTERS. REDDICK HAD TO ENDURE THE TRIALS OF
    HERCULES BEFORE HE WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH THE BIG
    CLUB. ONLY ELLSBURY HAS SUCCEEDED. THIS TEAM IS GETTING
    TO BE A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO WATCH. WE HAD BETTER
    REVITALIZE THE FARM SYSTEM OR WE WILL BE VYING FOR 4TH
    PLACE WITH TORONTO OR BALTIMORE IN THE COMING SEASONS.
    THEE CRAWFUL...I SUPPORT YOU COMPLETELY IN YOUR VIEWS !!