Time to move on Hanley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyLegend. Show DeweyLegend's posts

Re: Time to move on Hanley

Burrito go back to chipotle and wash the floors 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

Obviously Hanley has been a head case..People can change.  If he were here in Boston, a place he never wanted to leave, he just may learn to act like a professional. If he can do that it is worth trying to get him, even if we move him to third eventually.  I am however not even thinking about including Ells in this discussion...Period. In my opinion extending him should be priority number 1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

We have enough problems on this team and in my opinion this "attitude" from the pitchers on this team which was never there before stems from Lackey who seems to have brought a cancerous attitude that our guys festered to. 
    Ramirez would not come cheap and he has problems as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In Response to Re: Time to move on Hanley:
    [QUOTE]Obviously Hanley has been a head case..People can change.  If he were here in Boston, a place he never wanted to leave, he just may learn to act like a professional. If he can do that it is worth trying to get him, even if we move him to third eventually.  I am however even thinking about including Ells in this discussion...Period. In my opinion extending him should be priority number 1
    Posted by craig2174[/QUOTE]

Why you want to substract a good player for another good player?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I just have to ask myself how 2011 would have  played out had Hadley been here, and the answer I always get is, "not any better" [gross understatement]

I think it's time to repunctuate the title of this thread
    "Time to move on, Hanley". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I would like to rename this thread:

TIME TO MOVE ON FROM HANLEY.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to move on Hanley : Why you want to substract a good player for another good player?  
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

typo i meant to say I would not include Ells in any discussions

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Me:  …And why, exactly, do the Marlins want to do this now that they have signed Bell and Reyes and are shooting for Pujols and a win it all now team?

Burrito:  You all fail on this thread - what about the more obvious answer? Miami has no desire to move Ramirez,they did not sign Reyes just to turn around and dump their biggest star for Youk and a couple of prospects. They are not spending tens of millions just to all of a sudden want to go young all in the same off-season.

Miami knows it cannot top Philly's staff but they can outscore them.

Stop thinking about everything from our end and gain a better perspective by seeing things from the other side.

Me again:  Huh?!?  Apparently I am on Burrito's ignore list.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

Apparently desportes reports are that he has asked for a trade.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyLegend. Show DeweyLegend's posts

Updated: December 6, 2011, 4:52 PM ET

Hanley Ramirez doesn't want 3B move

By By Enrique Rojas 
    ESPNDeportesLosAngeles.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyLegend. Show DeweyLegend's posts

Burrito Boy why don't you take it back over the border and not just sit there and attack.  It is 100% valid that we need a SS and have nothing in the pipeline at AA or above.  

Hanley can grow, change, and maybe playing infront of fans might help him.  How pumped is he in Miami?  Ortiz could mentor him and this is a buy low move because Guillen will not get the most from Hanley because he won't respond to his antics and the same could be said for Bobby V but Ortiz could provide that valuable buffer.  Make this move happen! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Burrito Boy why don't you take it back over the border and not just sit there and attack.  It is 100% valid that we need a SS and have nothing in the pipeline at AA or above.   Hanley can grow, change, and maybe playing infront of fans might help him.  How pumped is he in Miami?  Ortiz could mentor him and this is a buy low move because Guillen will not get the most from Hanley because he won't respond to his antics and the same could be said for Bobby V but Ortiz could provide that valuable buffer.  Make this move happen! 
    Posted by DeweyLegend[/QUOTE]

Buy low move?  All your other points here are worth chewing on.  But, no matter what the situation with him balking at a position change, he ain't coming cheap.  And, that is the bottom line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

In Miami this thread title is:
    Time to move on, Hanley.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

hmmm things just got interesting, according to mlbtr hanley would rather be traded than change positions. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

If Miami Marlins,(had to think twice) get Albert "give me 10 years" Pujols, Hanley is all but traded.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]You MORON, shut the heck up. Did Hanley tell you he did not want to change spots?  Is Hanley John Valentine or AROD? Please tell us what you really know. God help this forum when fools come on here acting like they know something. Why do you not grow up for a minute and see things from the Marlins side? Answer: You cannot, because you are a moron.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Honestly, you telling anyone to grow up is laughable.  Look at this post. You look rdiiculous.

Take a breath and try to act like an adult.  Seriously.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

seriously, this is getting real old.  I propose that anyone who starts ANOTHER "lets with Hanley" thread should be ridiculed relentlessly.  If you going to act like an idiot, you should be threated like one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Burrito Boy why don't you take it back over the border and not just sit there and attack.  It is 100% valid that we need a SS and have nothing in the pipeline at AA or above.   Hanley can grow, change, and maybe playing infront of fans might help him.  How pumped is he in Miami?  Ortiz could mentor him and this is a buy low move because Guillen will not get the most from Hanley because he won't respond to his antics and the same could be said for Bobby V but Ortiz could provide that valuable buffer.  Make this move happen! 
    Posted by DeweyLegend[/QUOTE]

You got that entirely wrong, if not backwards.

We do not currently need a SS, so I don't see that as valid.  Scutaro had a much better season.

And Iglesias is in AAA.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

OK first of all Hanley is a terrible SS! Secondly Youk is a better option at third base than Lowrie. As for Nunez or whatever his new name is the boston area already has a nut job who doesn't know his own name (Ochocinco). For those who haven't been reading MLBTR Ortiz has decided too accept Arbitration! As for trading Iglesias,Lavarnway or Renaudo forget it!  We already have a closer should all else fail to materialize Jenks will be ready by ST. Now if the A's want Reddick and some prospects for Bailey then so be it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to move on Hanley : Jesus Burrito, did the cat $hit in your cheerios again this morning?  
    Posted by aquachuck[/QUOTE]

Sorry - another poster said we should not be allowed to use the word "moron" so that is why I used it (went overboard, failed sarcasm).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyLegend. Show DeweyLegend's posts

We do not currently need a SS, so I don't see that as valid.  Scutaro had a much better season.

And Iglesias is in AAA. 

Sorry this team needs a SS ....  Scutaro is not the solution.  Iglesias is never going to see the light of day ...he can't slug .333 in AAA ... too bad but his bat will never allow him the chance 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Agree with this much:

stupidity to trade Ellsbury for anyone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Hanley would solve a lot of problems, possibly even more than he creates. 

I actually think it is worth considering, but not ahead of pitching...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyLegend. Show DeweyLegend's posts

Hanley Ramirez's representative talked to the Marlins on Wednesday and asked for a restructured deal after the shortstop was asked to move to third base with the signing of Jose Reyes. The Marlins, upset with this, now are looking to trade Ramirez, the sources said

Not so moronic now is it Burrito ...