Time To Play The Kids, Develop And Sign Lester

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

Time To Play The Kids, Develop And Sign Lester

Red Sox lose today 6-4 to the Jays, dropping their record to 47-54. It time to play kids and develop them. It also time to sign Lester to a long term deal. If you are going to rebuild you want to around Lester. Finally, it time to deal Peavy, Gomes, Drew and Buchholz for prospects.

Red Sox needed to seep the Jays this week to get back to having a legit chance for the division.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Time To Play The Kids, Develop And Sign Lester

I coulda lived with three out of four.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

In response to billge's comment:

I coulda lived with three out of four.

Maybe so but a split was not what they needed. The best thing for Sox is to get their butt kicked this weekend in Tampa Bay. This way we become sellers and not get a tease.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

Could we get more for Buchholz than a bag of balls? What could we get prospect wise if we ate some salary?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Don't care what they get. Ido not want to se all the Clay and Peavey drama anymore. Juadt get rid of them and Gomes and Drew now.  And Mr hamstring too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

sox are a .500 team at fenway and a .400 team on the road.Finishing at 41-40 at home and 35-46 is what the talent they have this year is only capable of.I still think there's more talent than the flucky luckey yankees but less than the rays,jays and orioles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Don't care what they get. Ido not want to se all the Clay and Peavey drama anymore. Juadt get rid of them and Gomes and Drew now.  And Mr hamstring too

I agree. Get rid of Buchholz, Peavy, Gomes, and Doubront. Package them together; buy 3, get the 4th one free. I think Drew s/b traded separately. Some contending team is gonna need a very good defensive SS. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to razcreation's comment:

Red Sox lose today 6-4 to the Jays, dropping their record to 47-54. It time to play kids and develop them. It also time to sign Lester to a long term deal. If you are going to rebuild you want to around Lester. Finally, it time to deal Peavy, Gomes, Drew and Buchholz for prospects.

Red Sox needed to seep the Jays this week to get back to having a legit chance for the division.

B I N G O DAT  !!!    DAD & BILL-806, CONCUR  !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I have a feeling Drew will be around, and playing, for the rest of the season. Hope I'm wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to razcreation's comment:

how many more would you like to play?  not enough for you?

which ones would you like to play that aren't?

who are they replacing? 

other names i have posted under:  none

Sections
Shortcuts