Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedroia should have been in there, last night, with Scutaro in the 2 hole, and Ortiz should have been in there tonight, with AGon in RF and Reddick in LF. AGon should have been told to play deep and shaded towards the line, with Bellsbury and Reddick shaded to their left. AGon should be instructed not to sprint or dive shagging flies and liners, just play the ball on the big hops and easy jogs to pick up the ball and throw it to the cut off man.

I'm not sure who is more incompetent, Tito or InEpstein.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Drew now on UR sh*t list too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Re: Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but a part-time player hardly belongs in the 5 spot!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Drew hit 5th tonight. He is currently not a part-time player.
    Should have been Reddick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Drew is a part time player! He has missed all or hasn't started and missed nearly all of 29 of the 76 games played. That's not starting or missing nearly all of 4 of every 10 games played. That's part time, idiot! Should have been Ortiz!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Drew is a part time player! He has missed all or hasn't started and missed nearly all of 29 of the 76 games played. That's not starting or missing nearly all of 4 of every 10 games played. That's part time, idiot! Should have been Ortiz!
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Another example of bullying/social grace.
    Drew is not a part-time player, Sherlock.
    If he was, which RF'er has played in more games?

Drew should be a PT player at this juncture, but he isn't. That's why he hit 5th.
    Ortiz was not in the line-up, so how can he hit 5th?
    You want to risk two players to injury and weaken two positions for the sake of upgrading to Papi, who has been cold lately. Talk about idiocy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Part-time is missing 4 games of every 10 played.

Ortiz should have been in the lineup, hitting 5th. "Cold lately" isn't 3 games. There is no risk for injury to stick AGon in RF and tell him not to dive or sprint after anything. Ortiz has a greater chance of slipping on Tito's spit than he does getting hurt playing the 1st base he's played many times before.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

I wish they would put Varitek and Wastefield in CF, so they would hurt themselves and require replacements.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

LOL

Tee Hee

Laughing!

HA! HA! HA!

Lmao

OTFL

"My master has done it again".

You have a sick tendency to condone statements of others getting hurt.
    Duly noted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

You said I was dead.... that wasn't funny at all.  Your mean, and cantankerous. You need to go back on hiatus. Take Deputy Dogg Rojas and Live Free or Die Steven with you.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]You said I was dead.... u that wasn't funny at all.  Your mean, and cantankerous. You need to go back on hiatus. Take Deputy Dogg Rojas and Live Free or Die Steven with you.  
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

You live to lie and mis-represent. You must really be desperate. I said you were dead from the neck up. Posters who post are not dead. But some are truly braindead.

Should I take your comment about Steve and isolate it?  Dumb.
    You condone death wishes and people getting hurt.
    You start a thread about Jesus and me and bring Nazi's into it.
    This is grounds for permanent dismissal. 

You should never have ever been allowed to return from when you were first banned.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Wow what a loon.  I love when you make ban threats against people - they nearly all come true... but that is to be expected as you are part of the secretive forum police.

Love the bold facing, the red fonts... all so powerful.

Hey anyone seen boomerangsdotcom as of late? Oh thats right harness drove him away.  Beat him unmercifully into the ground over VMart/Tek... unrelenting loon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Nobody drives anybody away, dimwit. Poster leave on their own. These are words on a screen. Get it? People who take cyberspace personally are fragile to begin with. Boom is not one to let what gets to you get to him. Not ever.

He has had some serious health issues. Hard to post when UR in pain. You are very small indeed to even bring him into this.

Very small.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Oh okay - easy to go back a few pages on the Realistic thread to see your holy war against him over Tek. But I guess attacking him relentlessly while being fully aware of his having some personal issues makes you a saint.

I for one never knew of any issues he may have personally - you on the other hand say you knew and yet there you were dredging up stuff over and over again for the sake of your CERA cause.  Its all there in print, post after post, anyone who would care can see it.

Run along now board bully.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

When can I expect another thread about me? Will the little boy bring Noah into it? How about Stalin?  You don't know the difference between a dispute, a debate and a baiter.
    Boom has more character in his fingernails than you can possibly fathom.
    And he's forgotten more about baseball than you will ever learn.

First you bring Boom into this, which shows your jelly spine.
    Then you cry on Moon's shoulder on the REALISTIC thread...after insulting him earlier in a completely unwarranted slur.

You really are a fragile little boy. One so pathetic that you resort to taking anything possible out of context. You are dirtier than your master.

Now run along, little boy.  Cheer up, maybe you can play with the big boys in about 15 years.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Silly OP--typical 20-20 hindsight.  Where was betterredthandead when the subject of playing Ortiz and moving AGon to RF was being discussed on multiple threads?  Nowhere to be seen.  Now here he is, huffing and puffing as though he has some insight. 

Some of the rest of us laid down the case for using AGon in right field while at the same time acknowledging it wasn't an easy decision. 

The Sox pitchers gave up 6 runs last night--5 by Wake and 1 by Albers.  That's the biggest part of the story. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the Love of Bill, Stop Putting cold part-time players in the 5 hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Pedroia should have been in there, last night, with Scutaro in the 2 hole, and Ortiz should have been in there tonight, with AGon in RF and Reddick in LF. AGon should have been told to play deep and shaded towards the line, with Bellsbury and Reddick shaded to their left. AGon should be instructed not to sprint or dive shagging flies and liners, just play the ball on the big hops and easy jogs to pick up the ball and throw it to the cut off man. I'm not sure who is more incompetent, Tito or InEpstein.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Maybe if you had some of these suggestions on all the threads that were created the last few days on AGone in RF and Papi at 1b someone would take you seriously..On second thought, they probably wont anyway...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

LET'S NOT GIVE TOO MUCH CREDIT TO BILL ON THIS ONE !!!Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness did you just say something?  I must have missed it, please repeat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-envy. Show harness-envy's posts

[QUOTE]harness did you just say something?  I must have missed it, please repeat.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

burrito, don't mess with harness or you be posting with the fish.