Tito lost this one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Tito lost this one

Aceves got five outs and then walked one. I yelled "get him out". Then he gave up two back-to-back homers. Yuk!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Tito lost this one

Maybe Henry will purchase your crystal ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Alex, I'll go with Lack of Offence for $100

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

only scoring two runs lost this one. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

In Response to Re: Tito lost this one:
    [QUOTE]only scoring two runs lost this one. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE] Without a doubt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Alex, I'll go with Lack of Offence for $100
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

That's good, T.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Tito lost this one:
    [QUOTE]Aceves got five outs and then walked one. I yelled "get him out". Then he gave up two back-to-back homers. Yuk!!!
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

Dumb Azz point of view. Aceves has done a very fine ob pitching for the Sox this year, a number of times pitching in long relief. Just because he gave up one walk is meaningless, and wasn't apre-curser to giving up a pair of home runs. I'm tired of trolls like you blaming Tito for every loss. Why don't you congratulate him for having his team 21 games over 500 after the disaster 2-10 start.

Hetchinspete.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Gonzo is slumping,CC hasn't exactly been a force,where would the Sox be without Pedey? They need a Right handed stick to balance the attack,too many lefties. Maybe they should reach out to houston and Brad Mills to see what he would take for Pence. At any rate the O's had to win at least one game at home!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Aceves got five outs and then walked one. I yelled "get him out". Then he gave up two back-to-back homers. Yuk!!!

They were down 3 to 2 already.  what you are talking about didn't affect the game at all.  This board is amazing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

When Gonzo gets back on track, this team is going to rake. I really don't want to see another loss tommorow, hate to go home with tail tucked losing to the O's with a 3-3 trip after being 3-1. Gotta win tommorow. Meanwhile, Yankees lose.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bettersoftthanlaw. Show bettersoftthanlaw's posts

Wrong, Bellsbury and Crawbust lost this game. They are asked to perform at All-Star levels, and both failed tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

The team lost this one.  Or maybe Salty lost this one, as he asked for certain pitches.  The crowd lost this one.  Not enough noise.  The air lost this one.  It surrounds the ball each time it is hit.

Baseball is really interesting.  You can take 16 innings to score one run in a game, the next knock in 15, and then struggle to get a pair the next day.  Fickle beast, this baseball game.

Maybe Guthrie lost the game for the Sox.  Gonzalez lost it for them.  Youk lost it for them.  It takes everyone.  Chill.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Wrong, Bellsbury and Crawbust lost this game. They are asked to perform at All-Star levels, and both failed tonight.
    Posted by bettersoftthanlaw[/QUOTE]

Imagine that. Hitters failing, like they tend to do against good pitching.
    Why don't you show them how to succeed 100% of the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

three straight homers...counting you

FOUR straight...counting me

at least I'm straight .......(is that ok to say these days???)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tito lost this one : Dumb Azz point of view. Aceves has done a very fine ob pitching for the Sox this year, a number of times pitching in long relief. Just because he gave up one walk is meaningless, and wasn't apre-curser to giving up a pair of home runs. I'm tired of trolls like you blaming Tito for every loss. Why don't you congratulate him for having his team 21 games over 500 after the disaster 2-10 start. Hetchinspete.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

I think Truth was fooling around....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I agree with the OP.  I have no idea what Terry was thinking of when he played AGon and Youk, both of whom were hitless tonight.  They might have been OK batting 8th and 9th, but 3d and 4th?  Give me a break. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Henry will purchase your crystal ball.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I can loan him mine, harness old friend.

And it's 100% accurate, just like the 20/20 hindsight that it represents!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

I can easily live with this long.  The bats were silent and Aceves has been awesome.  Meanwhile the Yanks lost a heartbreaker in Tampa so tonight's game was nothing more than one less remaining on the schedule. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Can I borrow it for the winter, Summah?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I was at the game last night and tonight.  The sox looked flat tonight, no pop in their bats, sluggish in the field.

Not trying to make excuses but I think the lack of sleep, heat and humidity had more to do with their lack luster performance than Tito.

Monday night at Camden Yards was alot of fun.  If only we could remove those pesky O's fans from Fenway Park SouthWink

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

If they went 161-1, somebody would start a thread like this.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

lucky they dont play once a week.

Sections
Shortcuts