Tito lost this one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Tito lost this one

In Response to Re: Tito lost this one:
    [QUOTE]Imagine that. Hitters failing, like they tend to do against good pitching. Why don't you show them how to succeed 100% of the time. Harness talking to his shill, MasterCard for entitlements.
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

Softlaw talking to himself. His fantasies are his entitlement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]I was at the game last night and tonight.  The sox looked flat tonight, no pop in their bats, sluggish in the field. Not trying to make excuses but I think the lack of sleep, heat and humidity had more to do with their lack luster performance than Tito. Monday night at Camden Yards was alot of fun.  If only we could remove those pesky O's fans from Fenway Park South
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

I think you're right, 67 ... even well conditioned athletes - like me  Tongue out - feel a higher level the effects of a prolonged effort the day after the day after ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Tito lost this one:
    [QUOTE]Aceves got five outs and then walked one. I yelled "get him out". Then he gave up two back-to-back homers. Yuk!!!
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

You should change your name from lovetruth to loveyankinourchain. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tito lost this one : Dumb Azz point of view. Aceves has done a very fine ob pitching for the Sox this year, a number of times pitching in long relief. Just because he gave up one walk is meaningless, and wasn't apre-curser to giving up a pair of home runs. I'm tired of trolls like you blaming Tito for every loss. Why don't you congratulate him for having his team 21 games over 500 after the disaster 2-10 start. Hetchinspete.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

lol..dont hold back Hetch..Let him know how u really feel..I cant stand these "Its all Tito's fault" threads too..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from norm9340. Show norm9340's posts

[QUOTE]Aceves got five outs and then walked one. I yelled "get him out". Then he gave up two back-to-back homers. Yuk!!!

Some folks seem to forget that the effects of  late or long travel are felt not on the next day...but usually on the second day....I think that this was the result of the 16 innings and the 6:30 AM arrival at the hotel in Baltimore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

It's still Tito's faut.

And Theo's.

And mine for giving a damn.

I've always wondered how giving a damn is supposed to be a good thing,

And yours for the same reason.

After all, it's not like we root for the Mariners (Sorry, harness) or Pittsburgh (oh, wait....)    hows about the Marlins....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Every time I think I have read the stupidest post in the history of man, someone comes along to trump it.  My only hope is that the OP is smarter than everyone else and is pointing out how ridiculous this board can be.  If that's not the case, the OP needs to check into a rest home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tito lost this one : Every time I think I have read the stupidest post in the history of man, someone comes along to trump it.  My only hope is that the OP is smarter than everyone else and is pointing out how ridiculous this board can be.  If that's not the case, the OP needs to check into a rest home.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Not such a bad thing.
    Softlaw could use the company.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]I was at the game last night and tonight.  The sox looked flat tonight, no pop in their bats, sluggish in the field. Not trying to make excuses but I think the lack of sleep, heat and humidity had more to do with their lack luster performance than Tito. Monday night at Camden Yards was alot of fun.  If only we could remove those pesky O's fans from Fenway Park South
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

how many JOHNNY PESKY fans are there in FENWAY PARK SOUTH?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Just read your most recent ten posts. This one is typical of the others, you are a pot stirring troll.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im not exactly sure how tito lost this one - aceves was obviously gassed but they were losing anyways...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tito lost this one : Just read your most recent ten posts. This one is typical of the others, you are a pot stirring troll.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

He should hide them like you do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]Can I borrow it for the winter, Summah ?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Here, take my spare.

It's got the winning Lotto numbers in it somewhere. Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm gonna give the OP the benefit of doubt that he was joshin'.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I was late getting to work today. Anybody have Tito's number so I can have my boss call him.....since it was Tito's fault.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tito lost this one : Just read your most recent ten posts. This one is typical of the others, you are a pot stirring troll.
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

i believe that TROLLS do not stir pots. that job is done by WITCHES.
    trolls inhabit caves and are lucky if they have cable tv, much less a computer on which to post.
    summing up, i doubt there are any trolls on this board, just halucinational, paranoid troll hunters like yourself. seek therapy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Truth is we used it all up all the offense the night before. Aceves has pitched well for us and the first HR he gave up was on a good pitch, not his fault.
    Frankly, I was glad to see Guthrie get a win, he deserved it and I wouldn't mind having him in our rotation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbair. Show kbair's posts

it's ok. he won the 16 inning affair in tampa the other night. kept paps in his back pocket until he needed him while tampa cycled through everyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbair. Show kbair's posts

i like guthrie, too. it is a possibility.
    awful splits vs. the al east though...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

This one of those losses where the Sox simply got beat. No finger pointing here. We expect these kind of losses. Most of the losses during a season are simply due to the opposition beating the Sox on that particular day.  I had no problems with the way Terry (Tito is his father) Francona handled Aceves last night. I didn't see an instance were I thought he could have done something to change the outcome of the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Pretty rare--completely unprecedent--statement from bosox1941.

Today Terry stuck with the rookie Miller despite humoungous control problems early on.  After 3 walks, Miller needed a double play to get out of a bases loaded one out situation.  Kudos to Miller and to his manager.