Tito the Roster Magician

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Tito the Roster Magician

You have to hand it to one of the great MGRS in Modern Times; Cleeveland now has 21 Pitchers to choose from this month. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he nabs the 2nd WC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Tito the Roster Magician

The Indians have a cupcake schedule compared to the other WC contenders.  They should get in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Will be cool to see Sox face Tito's Indians in playoffs, of course would also like to see him pile effusive praises on Sox as they sweep them in the 5-game series.

I have always liked him.  Too bad he lost control of the 2011 team, he could have won the 3rd ring with that team if he had control.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Tito is the Mgr not the GM. The GM brings guys in and out. Thus the 21 pitchers is not a Tito is a Magician at the roster. It is the GM

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

The Indians have a cupcake schedule compared to the other WC contenders.  They should get in.

If they get in, it is time to start putting the HOF plaque together.

Maybe the Tito-haters can become Indian fans so that they can sign onto their website and explain how the Indians despite Tito.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Tito is the Mgr not the GM. The GM brings guys in and out. Thus the 21 pitchers is not a Tito is a Magician at the roster. It is the GM

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

True, but since this is unprecedented, I'm sure he had input

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.