Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT

In Response to Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT : Fracona is most responsible for this? Theo to an extent but come on. When John Henry (Larry and Tom too) took over he made an effort to re-invest money back into the team and to be innovative in finding new ways to generate incremental revenue.  That in turn, led to the ability to sign free agents, draft picks, and retain current players.  That's the #1 reason by a landslide. The team through 2004 and one of the 2 WS was largely attributable to Dan Duquette.  I'll give Theo credit for 2007 but then again, the #1 reason we won that year was Josh Beckett.  And well, Theo wasn't responsible for bringing Beckett over here (not to mention M Lowell).  Theo stormed off in a GORILLA costume b/c he was upset that Larry & John wanted to trade his top prospect (where is Hanely Rameriz today) and he wanted more $?  Was it not worth the trade?).   I'll also give Theo credit for putting the finishing touches on the 2004 team but 90% of that team was already built by the Duke. So yeah, I take exception to this chant that Theo and Francona are the 2 men most responsible for their recent success.......
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Well, you know what they say about opinions ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT : You are inferring that Babe, Bosox1941, and  Yazzer are Sox fans that want Theo and Tito gone? I've got some ocean front in Arizona for sale, interested?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]
    Huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT : Huh?
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Lloyd, i believe the inference is that he believes none of these posters to be actual Sox fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

RE: Winning the AL East is pretty darn important

Is it as important as winning it in 2004 was? Undecided

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT : Lloyd, i believe the inference is that he believes none of these posters to be actual Sox fans.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    Has anyone ever accused Babe of being a Red Sox fan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tito/Theo On The HOT SEAT : Has anyone ever accused Babe of being a Red Sox fan?
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

No.