Titos a bum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Re: Titos a bum

This thread is dumb(even tho I agree with it kind of). Why is it still alive

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Titos a bum:
    [QUOTE]ON PAPER THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL  IN THE CELLAR ON PAPER TAMPA BAY LOST A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEIR LAST YEARS VERY GOOD TEAM DUE TO THE FREE AGENCY POSITION #1 . IF YOU THINK FRANCOMA IS A GREAT MGR WHAT IS MADDEN??? I'VE BEEN A SOX FAN SINCE THE DAY OF JIMY FOXX AND LEFTY GROVE AND BELIEVE ME THIS SEASON THEY LOOK LIKE THE TEAM OF OLD WHICH WAS SECOND PLACE IF YOU WERE LUCKY. NOW WITH THIS GREAT LINEUP WE HAVE TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE FRANCOMA RUIN IT ALL AND IT IS TOUGH TO TAKE. I THINK HE WOULD BE A GREAT LITTLE LEAGUE MGR. BECAUSE THERE YOU HAVE TO LET EVERYONE PLAY GOOD OR NOT.
    Posted by badgealbert[/QUOTE]

If you have been around that long, I would think you would carry yourself with enough dignity to not condescend to the lame, thoughtless, "Coma" references.  Anyone who uses terms like that loses all credibility.  I'll have a discussion all day long about moves and philosophy.  As soon as the lameness begins, I'm tuning you out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: Titos a bum:
    [QUOTE]are you really suggesting that there is no one anywhere that could replace a baseball manager? seriously? there are about 10 candidates from each organization that have experience coaching thats not even mentioning the minor league/college ranks francoma will be as hard to replace as your avg schoolteacher who retires
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

What most people are saying it is is easier to get step down from Tito than it would be to step up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m