Re: To all the mom posters......

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: To all the mom posters......:
    [QUOTE]HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Southpaw,
    I just read that all players will be wearing pink ribbons today in honor of Mothers Day and to raise Breast Cancer awareness. I think this is special while my lovely wife has not had breast cancer she is a survivor and a darn big Red Sox fan! I wish we could see more of this from our beloved athletes. I would still love Youk even if he wore a pink hat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

A very Happy Mothers day to all.And Thank you to MLB for their support in promoting breast cancer awareness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

One wonders why this is not at the 1st spot on this list today! Moms are forever in our lives while basball is just a game! Im waiting for one of our numbers guys to tell us how many moms have been saved from this horrible disease by the good doings of this wonderful charity!
    Im not a religous person, but id give anything to hold my mom in my arms one more time again!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

And a Happy Mother's Day to our posters who are moms. I think Yoshimi is in that crowd. 

The one day that I wear a pink hat, and proudly, in memory of my mom, who did not survive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Summer, we are with you my friend!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Thanks, fellas!  And yeah, I'm a mom!   I'll remember to return the favor on Father's Day...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yoshimi! How you been?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Thanks for the props, promise.  Same here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Thanks!

My kids bought a centennial Fenway Park brick with my name on it for Mother's Day so I will forever be a part of Fenway.  What a perfect gift!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Afternoon all..hope all of our ladyfolk posters, and the wives and Moms of all you gents had an enjoyable day...don't worry my fellow Dads, we're in the on deck circle...Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Define "significant other"? Happy mothers day to my mother, and all the other mothers who work hard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Been busy, Lloyd! Ironically enough, it's the joint project I've been working on with my daughter that has gotten us more attention than our own solo projects!
    67 -that is so cool the kids got you a brick...my daughter likes to get me a Sox figure every year (one of those fancy McFarlane Toys) - kinda of a joke between is..I keep telling her I never lost my love for toys and she thinks it's a riot to buy her mom toys for mother's day.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Who started the pink bat baseball day?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Happy Mother's Day Yoshi

My dad was the biggest Sox fan and passed that love on to me.  He died in 1991 at the age of 67.  He followed the Sox for 60 years through thick and thin but never saw a WS win. 

When he was young he sold food in the stands and would wait outside the green monster to recover home runs so he and his friends could play stick ball with a broom handle! He died April 4th and was buried on opening day when the sox played at Fenway.

I bought a brick for him so he would always be a part of the team he loved.  I got an extra one to place at his grave.  I know he would have loved to see the WS wins and believe he is happy with his brick.

I told my sons about the brick so they got one for me so it is an extra special gift.  Such thoughtful kids!

I think it's great that you're able to work with your daughter and that she loves to buy her mom toys, sounds like you have a special relationship with her!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

67,that is really cool.Congrats for getting such a great gift.My daughter's always asking me what I want for Fathers day and/or Grandparents day,I think I know the answer now.I'll have to drop some hints.
          I'm sorry about your Mother.Mine lost her battle last year after surviving cancer 3 times before.It's a horrible disease.  
           As Jete has said,I hope you ladies had a nice day and were able to spend some time with your loved ones.As far as I'm concerned,Mothers should be celebrated everyday. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

First: 3/5/2008
    Last: 5/9/2011
         67,that is really cool.Congrats for getting such a great gift.My daughter's always asking me what I want for Fathers day and/or Grandparents day,I think I know the answer now.I'll have to drop some hints.
          I'm sorry about your Mother.Mine lost her battle last year after surviving cancer 3 times before.It's a horrible disease.  
           As Jete has said,I hope you ladies had a nice day and were able to spend some time with your loved ones.As far as I'm concerned,Mothers should be celebrated everyday. 
    EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a94968132f40220c42a330029fbfbc55&plckUserId=a94968132f40220c42a330029fbfbc55">
    First: 3/5/2008

mrmo

It is such a great gift.  They wrote my name on a brick with magic marker and wrapped it for mother's day so I would have something to open.  I have two wonderful and caring son's, I'm so blessed.

If you are interested check out the site, it's a first come first serve situation and there are a limited number of bricks.

To be a part of fenway as long as it stands is pretty cool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Afternoon all..hope all of our ladyfolk posters, and the wives and Moms of all you gents had an enjoyable day...don't worry my fellow Dads, we're in the on deck circle...Wink
     American League East...the roughest neighborhood in America..
    Hey Jete,

I had a great Mother's Day, especially the brick gift.

I know, for Father's Day I'll get one for you. It will say 'jete02fan loves the Red Sox'. Wink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

posted at 5/9/2011 3:01 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a01fc7f76a2d7d1473ff82a7e42ea38a&plckUserId=a01fc7f76a2d7d1473ff82a7e42ea38a">
    First: 12/6/2006

American League East...the roughest neighborhood in America..
    Hey Jete,

I had a great Mother's Day, especially the brick gift.

I know, for Father's Day I'll get one for you. It will say 'jete02fan loves the Red Sox'. Wink

LOL.. would you be upset if i conked you with said brick?...Laughing besides, Pike would just love that...he has the CIA on speed dial..Tongue out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

It might be worth being conked on the head to see you as a part of Fenway LOL.  I know somewhere in your kind heart you have a soft spot for the SoxInnocent