1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

to jabro NH STEVEN.. here's how the COMMY rolls: what SNARKYparting gift should the sawx give MARIANO on his last FENWAY trip?

some may wish for a game-winning grand slam bomb off the classy one, but like jeter.. i have too much respect for this great man and hero..rockin chairs are played out.. having him throwout the first pitch would b a great gesture. OR PERHAPS to turn it up a notch they could have millar come back and give him a classic copy of the 2004 ALCS and his "tribute" from 2005 upon his return? y be like everyone else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

some may wish for a game-winning grand slam bomb off the classy one, but like jeter.. i have too much respect for this great man and hero..rockin chairs are played out.. having him throwout the first pitch would b a great gesture. OR PERHAPS to turn it up a notch they could have millar come back and give him a classic copy of the 2004 ALCS and his "tribute" from 2005 upon his return? y be like everyone else?

Hopefully the Yankees are in a position in the 9th to have Mariano enter a game.

Whatever the Sox do it will not phase Mo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Hopefully the Yankees are in a position in the 9th to have Mariano enter a game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Oh great we're back to duplicate posts.

As I found out you only have to click one time, although nothing happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

They should really pay him tribute.  He deserves it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not even sure why he's retiring. He's so good it's unreal. 

I put him right up there with the best pitchers to ever pitch and I hope the Sox do find a clever and fitting way to honor him. Even though with a couple glorious exceptions seeing him enter the game meant we were going to lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not even sure why he's retiring. He's so good it's unreal. 

I put him right up there with the best pitchers to ever pitch and I hope the Sox do find a clever and fitting way to honor him. Even though with a couple glorious exceptions seeing him enter the game meant we were going to lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Some sort of gift would be a nice gesture and also when he came in the 9th inning, I would play Metallica  "Enter Sandman"

By the way commy, you might not want to call NH Steven a "jabro", which is short for "jabroni", Unless you really dont like him. Im guessing you heard it on wrestling and dont know the meaning...It has a few meanings, but none of them are good.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jabroni&defid=1184851

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

when he came in the 9th inning, I would play Metallica  "Enter Sandman"

THIS....100%.

he's earned it. 

of course papi hitting a walkoff right after that would be fine by me as well.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

They should really pay him tribute.  He deserves it.

I agree. As much as I hope the Yankees lose every game from now until the end of eternity, I have to admit that some of their players are absolutely class acts. Rivera is one; so is Jeter. The Sox should make certain to figure out a way to honor Mo during his last trip to Fenway. Then he can go out and blow a save Sealed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The Twins set the bar really high with the rocking chair made out of broken bats. That was classic.  For  one thing, I think it would be cool if Mo threw out the  first pitch on the opening game of the final series in Fenway. Papi and Pedey could make speeches,  and one of them could say that  hopefully this will be the only pitch Mo throws today.

I'm sure those far more creative than me are up to something on this. Fenway, of all places,  owes Mo a classy tribute.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Give him the pitchers plate and home plate he has after all owned them his whole career

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

There will never be another Mariano Rivera.

I feel blessed to have witnessed his talent and to appreciate his character.  Didn't you just love his pizza delivery scheme in Oakland?

Whatever they come up with at Fenway will be well deserved.

He is, without doubt, the ultimate professional and role model.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

There will never be another Mariano Rivera.

I feel blessed to have witnessed his talent and to appreciate his character.  Didn't you just love his pizza delivery scheme in Oakland?

Whatever they come up with at Fenway will be well deserved.

He is, without doubt, the ultimate professional and role model.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Damn...sorry for the redundancy.

For the memory banks, I just discovered that if no response when adding a post, pushing the refresh button solves the problem.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

How about Rivera throws out the first pitch, but when he does, Dave Roberts steals second base :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Damn...sorry for the redundancy.

For the memory banks, I just discovered that if no response when adding a post, pushing the refresh button solves the problem.

No apology necessary, you were right on twice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Oh great we're back to duplicate posts.

As I found out you only have to click one time, although nothing happens.

No, you just hope it happens three times this weekend. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

How about Rivera throws out the first pitch, but when he does, Dave Roberts steals second base :)

LOL..i think during that final series at Fenway Pedro, Millar,Mueller and Varitek should be there..  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

LOL..i think during that final series at Fenway Pedro, Millar,Mueller,Varitek and Posada should be there...  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

LOL..i think during that final series at Fenway Pedro, Millar,Mueller,Varitek and Posada should be there...  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

damn....sorry guys..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

damn....sorry guys..

come on jete...you know how it works by now...MFY fansWink