to paraphrase negative MLK, the season is over, the season is ova, the season b D-O-N-E... WE shall NOT OVERcome! get contreras the bullpen by committee JABRO outta there... NOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

WHAT THE HECK.. DID BC JUST CHANNEL HIS WORSE THEO? like jonah, y r we testing fate w/jose. next to a-roid, avoiding contreras was the luckiest thing fate did for this great franchise. brandon lyons.. really? like stephen drew.. u just know something bad is going to happen. question of WHEN not if..  r there no available relievers in the australian or mexican leagues? is ace not available.. how did that trade work out for lowrie and the reddick? oh well.. i aint likin these moves and this day!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Its possible depth and costs nothing...Stored them in AAA. Overreact much junior?

Do you even understand how baseball works?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Right.  Both guys signed a minor league deal.  Remember Ciararo?  He was released by Red Sox, and then by San Diego and now he is on Kansas City's minor league roster.  

No big deal.  If both suck, then they can release them without them effecting the team's payroll!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Right.  Both guys signed a minor league deal.  Remember Ciararo?  He was released by Red Sox, and then by San Diego and now he is on Kansas City's minor league roster.  

No big deal.  If both suck, then they can release them without them effecting the team's payroll!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

We signed two guys to minor league contracts, and that dooms us how?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

We signed two guys to minor league contracts, and that dooms us how?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Drunken ramblings.

I'm not even sure this is Contrarian.  Dude seems way out of it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

So this "analysis" adds up to: the Sox sign someone you don't like, so you're packing up the toys and going home? 

Or did I miss something. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

So this "analysis" adds up to: the Sox sign someone you don't like, so you're packing up the toys and going home? 

Or did I miss something. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Or did I miss something. 

obviously there's a lil hyperbole in my take.. but seriously its not like signing a new jabro who's cut (KC signing ciraoco is like us signing a freshly cut jab off someone else's trash heap like a rich harden or chieng mang wung. (no thanks to a dice k).. lyons has walked thru those doors and signing contreras is like signing ted mcginley to a highly rated show.. YOU JUMP THE SHARK! i'm afraid both guys will polllute just by their presence.. i really am concerned for that! hopefully they'll grasp that soon and move them along w/o MLB mound-bombings (inevitable)..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Good start for Contraras last night. Threw 1 2/3 scoreless IP or relief 1H 1BB and 3K.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I really wish the mods would stop CC from using MLK legacy in such a demeaning manor. I guess invoking someone killed for the civil rights movement not really a big deal.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The O.P. has some serious issues.

The first being use of a language that is close to English but just can't be.

Second is alternating between being a real Sox fan and a whiner.

Third is using intials and names of people to grab attention, such as MLK and Ted McGinley (apparantly a famous actor , I had never heard of before).

Fourth is classic disregard for CAPS, giving many people ( including myself) a major headache when trying to decipher these inane (possibly insane also) ramblings.

Fifth is initiating way too many posts every week, none of which make any sense. Talk about "pollute just by their presence!"

This poster reminds me of another annoying poster that started too many mindless threads ....smileybeni.

"All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway." - Harry S. Truman

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I really wish the mods would stop CC from using MLK legacy in such a demeaning manor. I guess invoking someone killed for the civil rights movement not really a big deal.

i happen to b black , so its a bit different.. of course i respect him, just was coming up with a different irreverent approach to match the tone.. of course he's a great man, but noone's above a little parody or sarcasm or wit

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

The really dumb part about all this is that Lyon isn't even having that bad of a year. (His release was reportedly due to incentives, and he was not making them a no-brainer.)

Contreras is clearly a reach, but Lyon might actually be a worthwhile pickup...

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

The really dumb part about all this is that Lyon isn't even having that bad of a year. (His release was reportedly due to incentives, and he was not making them a no-brainer.)

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

-Shel Silverstein

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

i happen to b black , so its a bit different.. of course i respect him, just was coming up with a different irreverent approach to match the tone.. of course he's a great man, but noone's above a little parody or sarcasm or wit

[/QUOTE]

You're trying to hard to be cool or something.  Your posts are barely readable now.