To the cellar

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: To the cellar

In response to jackbu's comment:

TeddY:

You should post more.  Conan lives for insults but no one takes him seriously. He only has his new name for two months and already has racked up over 1,000 posts.  Yes conan, I peaked.

We all got fooled for a few weeks but what we see now is what we will have for the rest of the season.  The sox are heading to Tampa and hopefully they will wake up.  I htought this homestand was going to be a good one for the sox and my buddy Ortiz.

You are right that no one is untouchable.

In Tampa Bay , we will be facing Moore and Price.  Do you like our chances ? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

TeddY:

You should post more.  Conan lives for insults but no one takes him seriously. He only has his new name for two months and already has racked up over 1,000 posts.  Yes conan, I peaked.

We all got fooled for a few weeks but what we see now is what we will have for the rest of the season.  The sox are heading to Tampa and hopefully they will wake up.  I htought this homestand was going to be a good one for the sox and my buddy Ortiz.

I like our chances because it will be in Tampa and not Fenway Park. Friendly Fenway Pawk is cursed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Damn, Moore is 6-0 with a 2.14 ERA?!? 

What a way to start a road trip.  

Well, every pitcher is bound to lose a game right (I'm trying to be positive about tomorrow)?   LOL 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

TeddY:

I like our chances for not being much below .500 when they return to Fenway

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

wow, .500, I think that is manageable.

Here's a small sample size you might like:

Moore in his last 10 IP:

6 ER

13H

8 BB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

We'll have Lester and Buch going I think, they can match those two.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Moore in his last 10 IP:

6 ER

13H

8 BB

C'mon, Moon.

You know SSS only applies to the Red Sox.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Seems like the Sox have plenty of hits nearly every game, but don't seem to get many clutch hits, lots of risp standed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Moore in his last 10 IP:

6 ER

13H

8 BB

I hope you are not foolish enough to put any money on the Sox having that kind of success against him. I can hear Remy now: " Moore has great stuff tonight."  If you want , you can always find a stat to support your position.  But when you lose your common sense , you can lose your shirt.  Keep your common sense and your shirt. Or else , don't gamble. The Sox are struggling big time against nobodys . Moore and Price will be difficult to score against. To suggest otherwise is not smart. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Who is number three in the AL for Ave , Slg and OBP and 6th in pitching?

THE RS have better hitting and pitching than the Rays.

If Moore was with the RS there would be calls to send him back to the minors based on his last three starts. Same for Price.

However they play for another team so they must be great and something to worry about. Yet RS pitching suks and Rays will kill them.

RS fans want perfection in Boston and when they fail in just one game DFA them, but players having issues on other teams are still great and we'd be lucky to have them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Moore in his last 10 IP:

6 ER

13H

8 BB

Sounds like he is due for a great game then. Besides, he doesn't have to be at his best the way this team is hitting

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Who is number three in the AL for Ave , Slg and OBP and 6th in pitching?

THE RS have better hitting and pitching than the Rays.

If Moore was with the RS there would be calls to send him back to the minors based on his last three starts. Same for Price.

However they play for another team so they must be great and something to worry about. Yet RS pitching suks and Rays will kill them.

RS fans want perfection in Boston and when they fail in just one game DFA them, but players having issues on other teams are still great and we'd be lucky to have them.

Sounds nice , but it is just not true. The Sox are playing bad baseball and are sinking fast after a very good start. You can say that we have better pitching and hitting than the Rays, but the wise guys will favor the Rays in this series. And it is for a valid reason. For a high payroll franchise , the Sox have failed miserably in recent years.  I am as diehard a fan as anyone , but I do not let it get  in the way of the truth. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

TeddY:

I like our chances for not being much below .500 when they return to Fenway

You are quite the silly reactionary man. Did you think the Sox where going to win 115 games? Win two of three in Tampa and every thing is fine again.

Sections
Shortcuts