To the cellar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: To the cellar

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

TeddY:

You should post more.  Conan lives for insults but no one takes him seriously. He only has his new name for two months and already has racked up over 1,000 posts.  Yes conan, I peaked.

We all got fooled for a few weeks but what we see now is what we will have for the rest of the season.  The sox are heading to Tampa and hopefully they will wake up.  I htought this homestand was going to be a good one for the sox and my buddy Ortiz.

You are right that no one is untouchable.

In Tampa Bay , we will be facing Moore and Price.  Do you like our chances ? 

I like our chances for not being much below .500 when they return to Fenway

You are quite the silly reactionary man. Did you think the Sox where going to win 115 games? Win two of three in Tampa and every thing is fine again.

Get used to it.

It's standard operatiing procedure with a few posters here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As we would say in the NAVY ........... "FINE SHIPS GOING IN HARMS WAY" !!  That is where this road trip may take us !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

As we would say in the NAVY ........... "FINE SHIPS GOING IN HARMS WAY" !!  That is where this road trip may take us !!!

And right on cue, the King of the whiners...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

And right on cue, the King of the whiners...

NO, NOT AT ALL.......  Just see things as they are   !!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

TeddY:

You should post more.  Conan lives for insults but no one takes him seriously. He only has his new name for two months and already has racked up over 1,000 posts.  Yes conan, I peaked.

We all got fooled for a few weeks but what we see now is what we will have for the rest of the season.  The sox are heading to Tampa and hopefully they will wake up.  I htought this homestand was going to be a good one for the sox and my buddy Ortiz.

You are quite the silly reactionary man. Did you think the Sox where going to win 115 games? Win two of three in Tampa and every thing is fine again.

Nope. Not 115 games. Just 81, as I have said since before the beginning of the season. I think thats very realistic

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Hopefully Teddy will be as insightful on this thread as he was when he said Drew should retire.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

TeddY:

Nope. Not 115 games. Just 81, as I have said since before the beginning of the season. I think thats very realistic

I can still accommodate a wager from those that think we'll only win 81.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

TeddY:

I can still accommodate a wager from those that think we'll only win 81.

You KNOW Pumpsie doesn't possess that much commitment to his opinions.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts