To the Francona haters....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Re: To the Francona haters....

In Response to To the Francona haters....:
    [QUOTE]I think Francona is probably the best manager the Red Sox ever had, but some others strongly disagree. So I'm wondering - if you had your way, who would you like to see managing the team?
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]
    My choice is an individual that you probably haven't heard of, but if you google his name, I'm sure you'll understand why I believe he'd be a vast improvement over Francona...google the name below
    J. Fred Muggs         

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Road-Warrior. Show Road-Warrior's posts

In Response to Re: To the Francona haters....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to To the Francona haters.... : My choice is an individual that you probably haven't heard of, but if you google his name, I'm sure you'll understand why I believe he'd be a vast improvement over Francona...google the name below J. Fred Muggs         
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

When I google that I get a poster named BoSox1941.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : When I google that I get a poster named BoSox1941.
    Posted by Road-Warrior[/QUOTE]

lol, be honest, wouldn't Fred be an improvement????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

I loved your J Fred Muggs post, but seriously he WOULD be an improvement over francona. This guy finds more ways to lose games lately. But thank goodness today the sox covered for him!! Keep the posts coming as it is nice to hear some sanity here once in awhile.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : lol, be honest, wouldn't Fred be an improvement????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Appears your internet is broken. Much like..... I won't say it . At least you are consistant as I have never observed you say anything nice.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : When I google that I get a poster named BoSox1941.
    Posted by Road-Warrior[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Fisk

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

I agree!

[QUOTE]Fisk
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

"You gotta dance with the one who brung ya". Francona is only the manager, he doesn't hit , pitch or field. If these high priced players would perform up to the level that is expected of them, then Tito would be elevated to genius status.

Theo signed Lackey, DiceK , Crawford etc.  Tito is obligated to put their names on the lineup card. He is not a miracle worker. What do you do when high priced players s..k ? Send them to Pawtucket? I'd like to see that, but ain't gonna happen. There maybe one or two mysterious ailments cropping up soon, though.
    The DL seems to be the option of choice when turkeys start to Gobble gobble gobble. There are at least two hurlers whose tonsils are warming up. Stay tuned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

In Response to To the Francona haters....:
    [QUOTE]I think Francona is probably the best manager the Red Sox ever had, but some others strongly disagree. So I'm wondering - if you had your way, who would you like to see managing the team?
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

It is hard to argue a contrary position and not look like a complete buffoon!  The results are overwhelmingly positive in tito's tenure here despite the horrendous start to this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

1941 trots out the same old Fred Muggs line and folks like Red Sox 11 think its hysterical.  Same nonsense for the last two years.  You are a bit late to the party.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

No disrespect to Andrew, but Carlton Fisk makes only slightly more sense than whoever J. Fred Muggs is/was. Never coached a day in his life and has been out of game for a couple of decades. Just because he played for the Red Sox and was regarded as a smart player doesn't mean he can manage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Dobbs - the question was "Who would you like to see as manager?"

I said that I would like to see Fisk as manager.  That's my preference......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

That still puts him higher than what we have as a manager now. Tito managed tow clubs and was hated in philly because he didn't have a clue there either. He was handed a championship team and with a good field manager the sox may very well have had more. but go ahead and believe what you wish. More people are seeing things as they are and that is he ISN'T a good baseball manager. Geesh 4-10 with this team.

[QUOTE]No disrespect to Andrew, but Carlton Fisk makes only slightly more sense than whoever J. Fred Muggs is/was. Never coached a day in his life and has been out of game for a couple of decades. Just because he played for the Red Sox and was regarded as a smart player doesn't mean he can manage.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]No disrespect to Andrew, but Carlton Fisk makes only slightly more sense than whoever J. Fred Muggs is/was. Never coached a day in his life and has been out of game for a couple of decades. Just because he played for the Red Sox and was regarded as a smart player doesn't mean he can manage.

No room for common sense here LloydTongue out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

And you put out the same ol "great tito" line and it's NOT hysterical.

[QUOTE]1941 trots out the same old Fred Muggs line and folks like Red Sox 11 think its hysterical.  Same nonsense for the last two years.  You are a bit late to the party.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]1941 trots out the same old Fred Muggs line and folks like Red Sox 11 think its hysterical.  Same nonsense for the last two years.  You are a bit late to the party.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]
    Any time I can get a new poster to look up "Fred" as a replacement for Francona, I will do it. Although the thought of someone realizing that Fred is a chimpanzee, is funny, it's also sad, because Fred could do everything that Francona does. He probably has better aim with his spitting than Francona.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]And you put out the same ol "great tito" line and it's NOT hysterical. In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]Wow. You've been a member of this forum for 2 weeks, and you're already the most annoying poster here. That has to be some kind of record.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

And better baseball skill once the game starts.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : Any time I can get a new poster to look up "Fred" as a replacement for Francona, I will do it. Although the thought of someone realizing that Fred is a chimpanzee, is funny, it's also sad, because Fred could do everything that Francona does. He probably has better aim with his spitting than Francona.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the J. Fred Muggs line is hysterical - sorry but true...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]the J. Fred Muggs line is hysterical - sorry but true...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]It was hysterical the first 12 times he used it. Lately...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : It was hysterical the first 12 times he used it. Lately...
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Carnie, REDSOX-11 isn't a new poster at all.  It's just Baseball-Dr under a new name.  Apparently Baseball-Dr got banned.  That's why REDSOX-11 kept raising all those questions about the forum's rules when he first started posting under that name. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : Carnie, REDSOX-11 isn't a new poster at all.  It's just Baseball-Dr under a new name.  Apparently Baseball-Dr got banned.  That's why REDSOX-11 kept raising all those questions about the forum's rules when he first started posting under that name. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
    And ever notice how you never see BaseballGM and Softlaw in the same room?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Hysterical like laughing at your own joke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : Yup. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. And ever notice how you never see BaseballGM and Softlaw in the same room?

Yep, BaseballGM and Softlaw are also one and the same. 

Sections
Shortcuts