To the Francona haters....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: To the Francona haters....

In Response to Re: To the Francona haters....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Francona haters.... : Yep, BaseballGM and Softlaw are also one and the same. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

a lot of forum dectives in here who spend countless wasted hours figuring out who the real identities of posters are...

who cares?????? 

my fav is the person who said i was baseball dr and softlaw, and sox11...would that make me even more powerful than the Trinity? The Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and Satan?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Morgan was my favorite.  I was gonna bring him back but he's got to be way too old at this point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not care who the manager is.  As long as Theo Epstein gives a speech to the club everyday!  lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i swear to god im not trying to be funny but i thought morgan died???? how old is he now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]i swear to god im not trying to be funny but i thought morgan died???? how old is he now?
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Joe is 80 and alive at last report.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Torre.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In Response to To the Francona haters....:
    [QUOTE]I think Francona is probably the best manager the Red Sox ever had, but some others strongly disagree. So I'm wondering - if you had your way, who would you like to see managing the team?
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

Okay, I have to admit that putting Drew at leadoff was a good move. How many different lineups can Francona come up with using a 25 man roster?? It almost looks as if he's doing it on purpose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Wow, that was one hell of a backhanded compliment, '41!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Yes it was..Undecided

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbosoxfaninny. Show bigbosoxfaninny's posts

This is such a brilliant topic.

The years prior to Francoma being hired and before THEO_ STUPID_STEIN

We had so much more to celebrate. Do you remember the good old days?

I pass the blame equally. How dare you make me witness 2 world series titles during my lifetime? What were you thinking?

For 86 years we had a good thing going and you two along with that John Henry guy go and ruin it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Tony dungy.... :P

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

What you don't admit is that this present acting manager was given a championship team. Grady Little wasn't a bad manager and did the same thing mr francona does day in and day out. He gets a pass because he was in the right place at the right time. The guy isn't a very good manager once the game starts.

[QUOTE]This is such a brilliant topic. The years prior to Francoma being hired and before  THEO_ STUPID_STEIN We had so much more to celebrate. Do you remember the good old days? I pass the blame equally. How dare you make me witness 2 world series titles during my lifetime? What were you thinking? For 86 years we had a good thing going and you two along with that John Henry guy go and ruin it.
    Posted by bigbosoxfaninny[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts