To the real Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

To the real Red Sox

Thank you all, great team effort and good night.  Lackey, keep trying, not every team will keep disrespecting you just for the heck of it.  Give harness a call he will be happy to do some damage control for you.  That Fenway weather must have been tough to pitch in tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: To the real Red Sox

Does this warrant a new thread?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

It's his cheap way of getting of a dig.
    And when it's all said and done, Lackey may just divulge at year's end that he's been pitching with pain in the elbow in which he took two cort shots.

And do you think thread author will own up to anything?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

Lackey has pitched better in the heat than the cold...

But still continue to look like a beached whale  gasping for air on the mound...

I thought in the spring it actually looked like he dropped   20 pounds,   but last  2 starts  he again  looks   a bit   "fuller"   maybe it's the white uni's ?   Colorado Rockies where black  which is slimming ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Harness,
    What in Lackey's behavior tells you he is a uncomplaining warrior that plays quietly in pain.  Lackey may very well have a health issue it is called age.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In Response to Re: To the real Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]It's his cheap way of getting of a dig. And when it's all said and done, Lackey may just divulge at year's end that he's been pitching with pain in the elbow in which he took two cort shots. And do you think thread author will own up to anything?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Did he start the season with pain in his elbow?  He's been terrible from day one of the season.

Lackey is having the worst season of any Red Sox player in recent memory.  How he doesn't get boo'd off the field is a mystery.  They are in the fight of their lives against the worst team in the division and he gives up 8 runs in 4 innings.  He pitched worse than Weiland.  That had to be the worst performance of the season by any player on any team signed to a major league contract.

He should donate most of his salary to charity. 

He's worse than terrible.  He has to be the worst player in the majors.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

[QUOTE]Does this warrant a new thread?
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]
    Pike, just go ahead and quit your job, and apply to be the official boston.com forum head moderator.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thee---crawful. Show thee---crawful's posts

when a good pitcher grows stubble, it's like he's adding meanness to his game.
    when a bum grows stubble, he just looks more like a bum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from highflysox. Show highflysox's posts

OMG 3 more years of this LACKLUSTER bum.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

We are all unhappy with the performance of Lackey this year. Please go ahead and discuss it and vent as much as possible. This is a unique thread, a breath of fresh air. I love reading from posters who are preaching to the choir. It is about time that someone started a Lackey thread. Up until this thread the forum has been devoid of Lackey threads. The time has finally come that someone has brought this pitcher's performance into the spotlight to be scrutinized. Run with it. Enjoy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]I have a stiff neck so I will not be blogging for a few days. Get rid of crawford. The tampa series was like a playoff series and Gonzalez went 0 for 14.  I guess we have an indication of what he will do in the playoffs, if we make it. Ortiz did come thru with a single and a double during the tampa series, so I guess he earned his 14.5 million this year. But the sox did beat a team yesterday who will lose 100 games this season, so there is still hope.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

"I have a stiff neck so I will not be blogging for a few days."
    Can not blog, coming from someone that wants Ortiz to get over his bursitis.
    Yup, can't make that sh*t up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the real Red Sox : Did he start the season with pain in his elbow?  He's been terrible from day one of the season. Lackey is having the worst season of any Red Sox player in recent memory.  How he doesn't get boo'd off the field is a mystery.  They are in the fight of their lives against the worst team in the division and he gives up 8 runs in 4 innings.  He pitched worse than Weiland.  That had to be the worst performance of the season by any player on any team signed to a major league contract. He should donate most of his salary to charity.  He's worse than terrible.  He has to be the worst player in the majors.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]
    I'm curious, let me know if you think A. Lackey just sucks B. mental,  wife & cancer
    C. Elbow is a real problem D. just out of shape or E all above 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the real Red Sox : Did he start the season with pain in his elbow?  He's been terrible from day one of the season. Lackey is having the worst season of any Red Sox player in recent memory.  How he doesn't get boo'd off the field is a mystery.  They are in the fight of their lives against the worst team in the division and he gives up 8 runs in 4 innings.  He pitched worse than Weiland.  That had to be the worst performance of the season by any player on any team signed to a major league contract. He should donate most of his salary to charity.  He's worse than terrible.  He has to be the worst player in the majors.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

I have been a Lackey supporter believing he would turn it around, but I cannot agree more that yesterday may have been the worst Sox pitching performance in recent memory, based upon quality of opponent, importance of the game, and results. 1st he puts them in a 3-0 hole and then when they come back and give him a big lead he can;t even last long enough and pitch medicore enough to limit some bullpen innings. Thank God for the late outburst or we would have had to use Bard and Paps in a game we were up by 6 runs early.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Lackey may just divulge at year's end that he's been pitching with pain in the elbow in which he took two cort shots.

And do you think thread author will own up to anything?

And do you think thread stalker will divulge that Lackey should have been shut down back in the spring to preserve that golden arm that had stalker giddy when Theo was smiling next to new Red Sox FA acquisition Lackey.

And do you think thread stalker will own up to Orioles not being for real and Lackey being biggest Red Sox pitching contract bust in history?