Today is Sunday morning, May 12. Do you know what team occupies 1st place in the ALE?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Re: Today is Sunday morning, May 12. Do you know what team occupies 1st place in the ALE?

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

Good morning to my good friends on this Red Sox forum. And Happy Mother's Day!

The answer is:

My NY Yankees 22 13 .629  

Hats off to the Yanks, Franks. Fooling all the "experts", but not their fans. Is it smoke and mirrors, outright luck, or focused and determined talent? Beats me. But, man oh man, there are a lot of old guys on that team, just sayin'. BOSTON STRONG.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Today is Sunday morning, May 12. Do you know what team occupies 1st place in the ALE?

What time is the parade?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Well FRANK,  the Red Sox have had a hand in the YANK$ rise to 1st place........  We have lost our offensive way........

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Yup, NY, Predicted to be in last place. I have been a Sox fan since Williams, Dimaggio, Pesky days etc. having been in Fenway in the 40s thus I have hated the Yankees( Lakers too as I'm a Celtic fan too) but as a realist I feel the Yankees have a knack for knowing how to win more than we do. OK...don't lay in to me about 2004...of course, I'm delighted with the 2004 idiots team !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes, and it took the Sox losing 7 out of 9 to get you there. What happens when YOU lose 7 of 9?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Yes, and it took the Sox losing 7 out of 9 to get you there. What happens when YOU lose 7 of 9?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to FrankFromGL's comment:

Good evening my good Red Sox friends on this forum. I hope you are enjoying Mother's Day.

The Yankees win. The Yankees win.

My Yankees are now two games ahead of your Red Sox and three games ahead in the all important loss column.

Feel free to press the button. It's time!

panic-button.jpg

Frank,

"Your Yankees" are not exclusively deeded to you.

Please cool it and let the season play itself out.

If you feel  the need to gloat lock yourself in your bedroom and spin around the middle of the floor like Homer.

After that come out acting humble.

There is nothing more repugnant than one fan fan rubbing it in the face of another.

We're only about 1/4 of the way through the season.

Two things you should consider:

1) There is only one team standing at season's end.

2) Never say what you can't take back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

twm

nuno pitching tomorrow

this was the guy I was talking about in march

definitely was fun to watch

sox on a decent slide

once they win 2 games in a row  all will be forgotten

and rightfully so

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

twm

nuno pitching tomorrow

this was the guy I was talking about in march

definitely was fun to watch

sox on a decent slide

once they win 2 games in a row  all will be forgotten

and rightfully so

Zac,

From what I read Nuno could be in reserve for the first game, also the Yankees scratched starter Brett Marshall from his sceduled start today at AAA SWB in case Nuno is used or needed in game one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

COMING SOON

CASHMENS NEXT TRICK

chien ming wang

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Zac,

From what I read Nuno could be in reserve for the first game, also the Yankees scratched starter Brett Marshall from his sceduled start today at AAA SWB in case Nuno is used or needed in game one.

makes sense he's been up for a while

but I missed the one time he pitched

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Zac,

makes sense he's been up for a while

but I missed the one time he pitched

Just relating what I read on another site. Because Brett Marshall is stretched out and like you say Nuno hasn't been used much.

And should be if you ask me.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

What a difference two weeks make.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

At least were not seeing that Yankee chick here with her blown saves and smiles.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

thank you Sir Jinx-a-lot Yell

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

$230MM can hide many in-joe-reez.

this thread is silly. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

so unless one team goes on a winning streak while the other goes on a losing streak these two teams will squear up tied for first place or within 1 game.

That makes for an exciting weekend of baseball

Sections
Shortcuts