Today is Sunday morning, May 12. Do you know what team occupies 1st place in the ALE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Today is Sunday morning, May 12. Do you know what team occupies 1st place in the ALE?

In response to capecodwilly's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to capecodwilly's comment:

ThatWasMe said, "Playing with injuries is part of the game, that the Yankees have managed to remain this close with the ragtag offense they have is pretty amazing."

I agree. They are on a bit of a spiral at the moment, however. Whether that will continue or not, who knows, but like the Sox they've done much better than expected and proven many of the pundits wrong. No matter, the LAST thing I would do is to start bragging about where we are vs them. Or I, too, could end up, just like Frank from GL, seeing a reversal of team fortune and looking like a pathetic, moronic,  braggart.

Agreed, but consider the source. The NYY team on the field right now is playing to the back of their baseball card; in many cases, a declining one via the calendar, and in Teix's case, an accelerated calendar.

I'd be surprised if they can continue to stay near the top of the division, but I'm not really ready to count them out yet. Although I must admit I'm very happy that Teix is in pinstripes (Arod, too).

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: Today is Sunday morning, May 12. Do you know what team occupies 1st place in the ALE?

Watch out for Toronto.  They just swept the Rangers and have the third best record in the AL since May 11th. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I-C, when you're in first... you watch 'em all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

I-C, when you're in first... you watch 'em all.

Very good point antibody!!!   Laughing