TODAYS LINE-UP, "RUN BABY RUN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TODAYS LINE-UP, "RUN BABY RUN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

INTERESTING !!  CARL C. BATTING 2ND &  ADRIAN HITTING 5TH !!   AS TOM CRUISE WOULD SAY....... "I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED"  !!!  THEN AS DAD WOULD SAY..........  "SON, IT'S NEVER TO LATE TO CHANGE"  !!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Re: TODAYS LINE-UP, "RUN BABY RUN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

It's about time! The entire line-up makes sense. for a change. I would have Pedroia 2nd and Crawford third, but this will do just fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: TODAYS LINE-UP, "RUN BABY RUN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........:
    [QUOTE]It's about time! The entire line-up makes sense. for a change. I would have Pedroia 2nd and Crawford third, but this will do just fine. 1
    Posted by bosoxmal[/QUOTE]I AGREE !!!!  FINALLY !!!!  STEAL, BUNT, HIT & RUN ALL DAY !!!  DOWN TO THE FINAL 6 GAMES ???   WOW !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I like it to Bill. as larry the cable guy used to say.........lets get er done!
    GO SOX!
    one game at a time.
    ps. thanks J's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]I like it to Bill. as larry the cable guy used to say.........lets get er done! GO SOX! one game at a time. ps. thanks J's
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]  IT'S FUNNY, BACK IN THE DAY OF TED-BALLGAME,  MY MOTHER WOULD CALL CURT GOWDY WITH SUGGESTED CHANGES.......  SURE ENOUGH, 2 DAYS LATER PINKY HIGENS WOULD MAKE THE CHANGES !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Regardless of today's game outcome, I  like this lineup!! Now if Lester can come through.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

What?? Tito putting L-L at the top and another L-L in the middle of the batting order??  But, but, what about "The Manager's Manual?"  It speaks nothing of this type of logic and what about late in the game facing the opposition's bullpen... Maybe Tito is maturing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

[QUOTE]Regardless of today's game outcome, I  like this lineup!! Now if Lester can come through.......
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am on board with this line-up as well, win or lose... No hindsight, I like that he is shaking it up and also putting Carl in the best spot suited for him.  Yes Carl in the 2nd spot throws off our line-up with others but Theo should have seen that prior to bringing him in.  Lets Go Sox!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lmitaly. Show lmitaly's posts

Go Sox!!! Good change...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

love it

Sections
Shortcuts