Today's Lineup out-What do you think? Lowrie leading off,McDonald playing left

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Today's Lineup out-What do you think? Lowrie leading off,McDonald playing left

RED SOX 
    Lowrie SS
    Pedroia 2B
    Gonzalez 1B
    Youkilis 3B
    Ortiz DH
    Cameron RF
    Varitek C
    McDonald LF
    Ellsbury CF

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Today's Lineup out-What do you think? Lowrie leading off,McDonald playing left

lots of scrubs in there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: Today's Lineup out-What do you think? Lowrie leading off,McDonald playing left

Beckett pitching to Varitek....Sox will win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

I'll let you know after the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

It really shows how useless Drew is.  Can we PLEASE release him?

Crawford not playing is also an alarming development.  Awful expensive role players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I LOVE having McDonald in the game. That's no disrespect towards Crawford, since I loved him before Carl even got here. I just think he's an "all in" player, and he's capable of making that great catch, or that great at-bat every time I see him. I still can't believe he was called up just due to injury last season. 

Jed over Scutaro is a no-brainer. IMO

Edit:  I think at this point people should stop judging the salaries, and just focus on the players available. Maybe that's part of the problem. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Toronto is starting another lefty, plus a day game after a night game, plus Crawford absolutely needs a day off. 

So Terry is starting six righties (Tek is a switch-hitter who hits better from the right side) and giving Crawford and Drew a break.  Lowrie plays and leads off primarily because his is the hottest bat on the team. 

There is actually no lineup available to the Sox that will insure lots of scoring. 

Worse than that, the pitching staff can and will reverse any gains made by the hitters.  Last night Buchholz had a 3 run lead and in the 5th walked the 8th and 9th Jays hitters, followed by triple.  He finished the game with fewer strikes (46) than balls (48).  And Jenks, who went in to the game with an ERA of 0.00, was worse than Buchholz. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Maybe

1 Pedey
    2 Ellsbury
    3 Youk
    4  Gonzo
    5  Ortiz
    6  Lowrie
    7  Tek
    8  MacDonald
    9  Crawford

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Another day, another lineup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Lowrie should be in there

I like him 2nd or in the middle (like 6th)

MacDonald should be in there over Drew and over Cameron

Crawford needs to play - bat him 9th but he needs to play.  A mental day off?  Please, they just give him 2 days off in a row.  That ain't the answer.  He needs to play just bat him 9th.

Sections
Shortcuts