today's lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

today's lineup

conor jackson and Darnell McDonald both in there along with strikeout salty and scutaro to round out the bottom of the order. this is not good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: today's lineup

Critical game vs. our nearest competitor for a playoff spot and we have Wake on the mound backed up by what may very well be the weakest lineup of the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Price is a good lefty, so Crawford and Reddick are out and Pedroia moves to the cleanup slot because Aviles has been hitting well lately and goes to the 2 slot. 

We had a pretty good lineup yesterday and the first four hitters--Ellsbury, Pedroia, Gonzalez, and Ortiz--had one hit. 

The Rays have a good pitching staff, and we are seeing it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chick92. Show chick92's posts

They have a good staff but were making them look way better than they are

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to today's lineup:
    conor jackson and Darnell McDonald both in there along with strikeout salty and scutaro to round out the bottom of the order. this is not good.
    Posted by fourrings

I love your use of numbers to support your conclusion (numbers are the funny looking characters on the right side of your keyboard.

I assume from your post that you want Tek to play over Salty.  Why?

Crawford is 0-9 against Price, while DMac 6-19 with 2 HRs.  I assume you checked this before posting, so why would you want CC to start with his 0-9?

Scutaro is one of our hottest hitters.

In other words, your entire post was wrong and stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: today's lineup:
    They have a good staff but were making them look way better than they are
    Posted by chick92

Without question..Like gonzo said yeaterday..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This Red Sox team is just not as good as we thought they were.  That's all there is to it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The line up is...but they are a completely different offense WITHOUT Youk.

That, coupled with Crawford contributing absoltey nothing, and whola - there are a middle of the pack line up.  Not to mention that clutch hitters like Manny, Lowell, Damon, and Muellar are not a thing of the past and have been replaced with the likes of Drew, Crawford, and dare I say, Gonzo?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

I lay this line-up at the feet of Theo and the Sox organization, that after spending 160+ million, they went on the cheap in filling holes on their roster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to Re: today's lineup:
    In Response to today's lineup : I love your use of numbers to support your conclusion (numbers are the funny looking characters on the right side of your keyboard. I assume from your post that you want Tek to play over Salty.  Why? Crawford is 0-9 against Price, while DMac 6-19 with 2 HRs.  I assume you checked this before posting, so why would you want CC to start with his 0-9? Scutaro is one of our hottest hitters. In other words, your entire post was wrong and stupid.
    Posted by Joebreidey

yes, i want tek over salty he is a better right handed hitter than Salty and i dont care what the numbers are, crawford is better than conor jackson. so in other words you are wrong and stupid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

This is the metric lineup. Bill ramped up some numbers, took them to JH, JH bought Bill's take on things, Bill called TF and said " this is your lineup for todays game." The good soldier TF said," I'll take care of it Mr. James." And here we go.If we lose blame it on Wake,the BP,whatever, anything but the coach. Joe Maddon has to be shaking in his boots when he sees this lineup. Didn't this guy Jackson almost kill himself in RF the last time he played. Wasn't he something like 0-25 before he came here? Metric baseball at it's best.

Sections
Shortcuts