Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes....

McDonald 5th and Cameron 6th with Papi on the bench. Start of a long 9 game NL road trip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes....

Going against a lefty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

I believe that Reddick has earned playing time, however against a lefty I agree with playing our rightys. Hope Lester has his stuff tonight, also hope he never swings the bat and remembers how to bunt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Yes, I hope Lester is on the very top of his game tonight. I do not expect us to score more than 3 or 4 with this lineup and Maholm brings some very good stats into this one too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Cameron has had some success against Malholm.  McDonald too, albeit only 4 PAs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IN TITO I TRUST !!!   HOWEVER, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SECOND GUESS FROM TIME TO TIME !!!!Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

redsoxkimmi, you don't have to qualify your statement with "allbeit only 4PA's"

that is plenty to make an intelligence valuation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes....:
    [QUOTE]McDonald 5th and Cameron 6th with Papi on the bench. Start of a long 9 game NL road trip.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

You said it! Francona playing percentages instead of his gut. Reddick is raking the ball but he sits in favor of DMAC?
    I'm buying into the Francona Factor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes....:
    [QUOTE]I believe that Reddick has earned playing time, however against a lefty I agree with playing our rightys. Hope Lester has his stuff tonight, also hope he never swings the bat and remembers how to bunt.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Reddick should play instead of McDonald and/or Cameron. They both may be DFA'd within a month.  How sad that McDonald hits 5th.

If Clint Hurdle were smart, he should pitch to Ellsbury. If he gets him out, then walk Pedroia, Gonzalez and Youk on purpose. With DMac and Cameron following, the Red Sox will be looking at 4 runs max with those stiffs.

Terry Francona has penciled in a .115 hitter in the 5 hole. Unacceptable for a team with a $170M payroll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes.... : Reddick should play instead of McDonald and/or Cameron. They both may be DFA'd within a month.  How sad that McDonald hits 5th. If Clint Hurdle were smart, he should pitch to Ellsbury. If he gets him out, then walk Pedroia, Gonzalez and Youk on purpose. With DMac and Cameron following, the Red Sox will be looking at 4 runs max with those stiffs. Terry Francona has penciled in a .115 hitter in the 5 hole. Unacceptable for a team with a $170M payroll.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, batting that in 37 at bats. Calm down you crazy fanatic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tonight's Lineup against left-hander Maholm includes.... : You said it! Francona playing percentages instead of his gut. Reddick is raking the ball but he sits in favor of DMAC? I'm buying into the Francona Factor.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Congratulations........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Actually playing Reddick might be the better play here as Maholm's weakness is against LH hitters.

Sections
Shortcuts