Tonight's Lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Tonight's Lineup

RED SOX (63-38)
    Ellsbury CF
    Scutaro 2B
    Gonzalez 1B
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Saltalamacchia C
    McDonald LF
    Reddick RF
    Navarro 3B

Pitching: RHP John Lackey (8-8, 6.28).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: Tonight's Lineup

What in the hell is wrong with Francona? why does he insist on keeping Navarro in the line-up, When we all know Sutton is the better player here?

And what's wrong with Crawford? (physically I mean)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I like it Edith! tito might just have something there putting scuts in the 2 hole and having McD and Reddick in the 7th and 8th hole.

Here's sending a good luck vibe to Mr Lackey and get atleast 7 good innings with a lead.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Good spot for Lackey to continue with recent success, even without Youk, the Sox are good for six runs minumum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

The lineup shows Youk in there, and Reddick out. Why would Reddick and/or Sutton sit in favor of Navarro. He's a .180 hitting infielder playing the outfield. Enough already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

you got a link to that ADG?

also, alibiike, I just read that tito was giving crawford the night off since he's gone 1 for 11. no sweat! pedey's gonna carry us tonight! Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight's Lineup:
    [QUOTE]I like it Edith! tito might just have something there putting scuts in the 2 hole and having McD and Reddick in the 7th and 8th hole. Here's sending a good luck vibe to Mr Lackey and get atleast 7 good innings with a lead.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE].

It's just how the numbers came out of the hat!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Reddick batting between DMac and Navarro ... Tito is blatantly trying to suppress his RBI #'s Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thewags. Show thewags's posts

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2011_07_27_kcamlb_bosmlb_1&mode=preview

Shows Youk batting cleanup with Pedroia in the 2 spot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Reddick's out & McDonald's in.  I like seeing Navarro get a start - if the Sox knock out Chen early, we'll likely see Crawford & Reddick get in the game.