Tonight's Lineup:Red Sox lineup v. Price: Ciriaco (CF), Pedroia, Ross (DH), Lavarnway, Gomez 1B, Aviles (3B), Nava, Podsednik, Iglesias. Buchholz. Gomez at 1st in 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Pretty much a RH hitting lineup which might be a good idea against an ace like Price.  If I remember correctly though, I think Ellsbury hit him pretty well.  Anyone have any background facts to back up what I said?  I think he has gotten some big hits against the Rays' ace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Pretty much a RH hitting lineup which might be a good idea against an ace like Price.  If I remember correctly though, I think Ellsbury hit him pretty well.  Anyone have any background facts to back up what I said?  I think he has gotten some big hits against the Rays' ace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Please, someone delete all but one of my responses.  I kept clicking because I saw no evidence that it has been posted.  Does any means exist for a poster to delete one of his duplicate messages?  Please help me out on this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 Hits 20 AB.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you '56.  I thought he had had some success against Price.  Now if you or anyone else could tell me if there is any way to delete duplicate posts of mine I would really be grateful

6 Hits 20 AB.....

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you '56.  I thought he had had some success against Price.  Now if you or anyone else could tell me if there is any way to delete duplicate posts of mine I would really be grateful

6 Hits 20 AB.....

Fred, no way to delete posts, at least for now. BDC hasn't  built it into the toolset, yet.  When you post, just hit add your post, then refresh.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6 Hits 20 AB.....

[/QUOTE]

Cant Delete Them, When You Post Click Once, It Might Look Like Its Not Going Threw Just Click Refresh, Works For Me.......Had Same Problem Others Also........

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

GO.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

[QUOTE]

GO.....

[/QUOTE]

That's a great logo '56.  Where did you get it and where can I get it.  I would love something like that to put on the back window of my car.