Too late to sign Tito to be our next manager

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Too late to sign Tito to be our next manager

"Francoma and Inepstink are killing this team."

"Wait a second.  We've been winning around 95 games a year and you've been telling me Tito cost us at least 10 games a year.  So why are you calling Theo Inepstink?"

"Do you want me to give you that list of his mistakes again?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow, folks still crying about Francona's firing...get a grip he's history...maybe you can go cry in your beer with Pedroia about "losing" him to Cleveland

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you haven't got a reasonable response to the posts here.

Go with what you're good at, Georom.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

wow, folks still crying about Francona's firing...get a grip he's history...maybe you can go cry in your beer with Pedroia about "losing" him to Cleveland

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

perhaps you have reading issues - i already posted by going to Cleveland where expcctations are low, and there is no pressure to win, Francona might have proven he is smarter than most think.....but I think his place with KC Jones is secure as the most overrated championship coach/manager ever....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Bazinga !

[/QUOTE]

perhaps you have reading issues - i already posted by going to Cleveland where expcctations are low, and there is no pressure to win, Francona might have proven he is smarter than most think.....but I think his place with KC Jones is secure as the most overrated championship coach/manager ever....

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And, if Tito gets the Indians to win, what will the Tito bashers say?

If they lose and lose, will the Tito lovers say anything?

[/QUOTE]

Winning or losing in Cleveland will have less to do with Francona's ability (or lack thereof) as a manager and more to do with the level of talent possessed by the players he is given to manage. Same as with Valentine in Boston this year.

[/QUOTE]

For a manager, the judgement is how much you improve the team, or make it worse.

I'm willing to bet either money or a tag bet that CL's record improves.

[/QUOTE]

I would bet on that one too. The Indians were the second worst team in the AL this year. Only the Twins were worse. Seems there is really only one way to go. Not really sure how you can definitively assign any improvement to Francona if the players improve too.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And, if Tito gets the Indians to win, what will the Tito bashers say?

If they lose and lose, will the Tito lovers say anything?

[/QUOTE]

Winning or losing in Cleveland will have less to do with Francona's ability (or lack thereof) as a manager and more to do with the level of talent possessed by the players he is given to manage. Same as with Valentine in Boston this year.

[/QUOTE]

For a manager, the judgement is how much you improve the team, or make it worse.

I'm willing to bet either money or a tag bet that CL's record improves.

[/QUOTE]

I would bet on that one too. The Indians were the second worst team in the AL this year. Only the Twins were worse. Seems there is really only one way to go. Not really sure how you can definitively assign any improvement to Francona if the players improve too.

[/QUOTE]

You had the Sox as the worse team in 2 boards.

One of which you were banned from.

[/QUOTE]

Talk to the hand..............

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

mryazz, Fred and Pumpsie...you are exactly who I'm talking about when I talk about people who thought Francona and Epstein were both terrible. 

I will give BOSOX1941 some credit on this one because although he said Francona was terrible, he at least said Epstein was putting together great teams.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

mryazz, Fred and Pumpsie...you are exactly who I'm talking about when I talk about people who thought Francona and Epstein were both terrible. 

I will give BOSOX1941 some credit on this one because although he said Francona was terrible, he at least said Epstein was putting together great teams.

[/QUOTE]

I have always maintained that Tito was mediocre and that after 2007 Epstein  lost it. You can differ if you like; all the same to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best wishes to Francona.

He was a very good manager for us, both on the field and off.  I don't understand all the contempt for him.

[/QUOTE]

We do not agree on how good a manager he was, but I think we do agree that he is a good person who did not deserve to get screwed on his way out the door here like he did. So I have nothing but good wishes for him except when the Sox play the Indians.

[/QUOTE]

What a crock

You hated everything about him.

More flip flop from the clown of flip flop.

[/QUOTE]

Chukka. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pumpsie Green was born in Wakefield, MA in 1955 and played for the Albany Senators in 1957 when he was two years old. He was the youngest to ever play minor league ball. He now resides in Marin County, CA and is a pediatrician.

[/QUOTE]

FenwayJimmy is a dolt who was laid in a birds nest on Alcatraz where he currently resides as the local clown.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best wishes to Francona.

He was a very good manager for us, both on the field and off.  I don't understand all the contempt for him.

[/QUOTE]

We do not agree on how good a manager he was, but I think we do agree that he is a good person who did not deserve to get screwed on his way out the door here like he did. So I have nothing but good wishes for him except when the Sox play the Indians.

[/QUOTE]

i agree. 'cona was a good guy, just not a good manager. hope he can find a cribbage player on the indians. also, hope he's allowed to 'sit and spit' in the indians' dugout.  He also likes Bill Maher like I do.

[/QUOTE]

But does he like movies like Deer Hunter, Full Metal Jacket, and Hurt Locker?

[/QUOTE]

hey pikester,

do you look as ugly as you sound? i'll bet you are hard to look at. no mirrors in your trailer? you sick POS.

[/QUOTE]

Sick cookie, isn't he. I reported him over and over again. Guess the mods don't much care.

25. This post has been removed.