Too late to sign Tito to be our next manager

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Too late to sign Tito to be our next manager

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pumpsie Green was born in Wakefield, MA in 1955 and played for the Albany Senators in 1957 when he was two years old. He was the youngest to ever play minor league ball. He now resides in Marin County, CA and is a pediatrician.

[/QUOTE]

I've had my arguments with Pumpsie before, but the release of persoanl information is over the line.  It doesn't take long for an expert to gather enough information on a person to form the basis for identity theft.  You shouldn't be helping them.  There is probably a low possibility of someone figuring it all out based on snippets in here, but personal information should never be divulged.

Ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

mryazz, Fred and Pumpsie...you are exactly who I'm talking about when I talk about people who thought Francona and Epstein were both terrible. 

I will give BOSOX1941 some credit on this one because although he said Francona was terrible, he at least said Epstein was putting together great teams.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, Geo also is smart enough to know that you can't say that the RS should win 110 games each year AND Theo is a bad GM.  We had one poster saying we should'be won 6 WS since 2003.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Joe, that was always something that perplexed me. How can anyone believe both did a poor job given that the Sox won two world championships during their run? Either we had a terrific manager and an awful GM or vice versa, if you're of the "it should have gone better" crowd.

Speaking of which, those who believe the Red Sox should have been "a dynasty" in the 2000s with four, five, or six championships lack any degree of understanding the game.