Torii Hunter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Torii Hunter

In response to softlaw's comment:

Who is Is "Ells"? Is that your pet dog.

says the clown with all his adolescent names...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Torii Hunter is a racist who has infected TC and Angles with loser baseball. The Angels want him out of town for a reason, and privately are furious with the money they wasted on an old prima donna loser.

Shut up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Torii Hunter is a racist who has infected TC and Angles with loser baseball. The Angels want him out of town for a reason, and privately are furious with the money they wasted on an old prima donna loser.

its so private no one but softy knows about it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Yet another good reason to bring in Hunter on a short term deal is it would make softlaw almost as crazy as bringing back Wakefield would.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Yet another good reason to bring in Hunter on a short term deal is it would make softlaw almost as crazy as bringing back Wakefield would.

Yeah, Im hoping they sign him, if for nothing but to aggravate softserve...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Given the Red Sox's big needs and limited options, put me on the Torri Hunter bandwagon.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:

Tom Yawkey in 1948 said " get those ni -ggers off the field".  Otherwise the Red Sox would have been a dynasty during the 1950s.

In 2008, Obama Bin Laden said "they cling to their Bibles and guns". 

I'm a huge fan of Tom Yawkey, who was a wonderful human being and a true patriot.

You forgot racist

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

No, Yawkey was a racist...Unlike your Hunter claim, theres actual proof in regards to yawkey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

You all know that this softlaw person is a tra n ny right?  but its a private thing that only he/she knows about...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

You all know that this softlaw person is a tra n ny right?  but its a private thing that only he/she knows about...

tra in NY?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

No, Yawkey was a racist...Unlike your Hunter claim, theres actual proof in regards to yawkey.

Wrong, unlike your Yawkey claim, there is actual proof that Hunter was a racist. The N word was used by Harry Truman and Kennedy and every man and woman in American culture. Boston is currently the most racist city in the United States. Hunter made comments that did not repeat cultural racial slus, he made racist statement that had scienter.

Again, Tom Yawkey is a patriot, Torii Hunter is a racist.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Wrong, unlike your Yawkey claim, there is actual proof that Hunter was a racist. The N word was used by Harry Truman and Kennedy and every man and woman in American culture. Boston is currently the most racist city in the United States. Hunter made comments that did not repeat cultural racial slus, he made racist statement that had scienter.

Again, Tom Yawkey is a patriot, Torii Hunter is a racist.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

what kind of poor excuse is "everyone was doing it"? that just means a lot of people were racist. which was extremely true. yawkey is was definitely a racist. and so are you softy you pathetic twit!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

that just means a lot of people were racist

There is no were about it. There are more racists today than there were in the 1950's. But the use of racial slurs did not mean the entire culture members were racist. The current federal class identity politics demagogue uses racial slurs that are part of the modern culture. Old White men" is a popular contemporary racial slur. Lincoln was a staunch segragationist who wanted to resettle colored people in South America. But, like Obama on same-sex State sanctioned unions of only two people, Lincoln evloved into a segragationist who provided no employment for the non-free-men who he declared free men for purposes of political power.

The party of the Irish organized crime families evolved from the party of segragation into the progressive Democrat Party of racial and gender tokenism and the welfare State.

Without a doubt, Boston fans have the largest segment of racists in the entire Nation. But that gap is narrowing. It's a shame, but those who like to pridefully call owners from the 1950's racists are unable to comprehend that the national electorate has never been more racist  in the last century than it is now. T

My favorite memory was watching low ecnomic class Irish catholic basketball teams play teams like Marquette, in the 70's, and watch them get into fist fights inside the cage. They hated eath other, and still do.

Mankind always likes to pretend that there are excpetions when it comes to pride and prejudice and the human flesh. There aren't.  

news flash: if you use racial slurs, your a racist!

get over yourself, "old white men" is not a racial slur. theres is nothing negative or derogatory about it.

also do you have any numbers to back up your statement that boston has the most racist fans? besides your foolish opinion?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

You really think if you use some slurs that you are a certified racist? I do not believe that at all. People use words all the time that they don't necessarily believe or at the very least mean in the most extreme definition.

If we go by your statement are we to assume every black comedian who uses the "N" word is a racist? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

You really think if you use some slurs that you are a certified racist? I do not believe that at all. People use words all the time that they don't necessarily believe or at the very least mean in the most extreme definition.

If we go by your statement are we to assume every black comedian who uses the "N" word is a racist? 

No. But softlaw is still a racist. And so was Tom Yawkey, and so was Pinky Higgins. Sorry to butt in.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Torii Hunter has never made a public statement sufficiently "racist" to even get him banned from this board.

Stiffy/Softy/Less (sic) Paul/HankWilliams/TrotterNixon/ad nauseum has made dozens of racist and otherwise bigoted statements that have seen him banned dozens of times.

Pretty easy to see where the land lies re bigotry.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Tom Yawkey in 1948 said " get those ni -ggers off the field".  Otherwise the Red Sox would have been a dynasty during the 1950s.

In 2008, Obama Bin Laden said "they cling to their Bibles and guns". 

I'm a huge fan of Tom Yawkey, who was a wonderful human being and a true patriot.

Ahahahaha.  Of course you love the dead bigot....because the dead bigot was from the Carolinas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Not sure if you can be racist towards your own race.. thats a tough one

OK so can we agree if a non-black person says the N word (even if they don't believe it like you claim people often do) then at the very least they're ignorant? racism is not black & white. and i believe if your using racial slurs (especially in a negative fashion) then your racist. this doesn't mean your going to join the Klan or even that your a bad person. Just means at the very least your insensitive. period.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

From the definition I was told by some friends of mine, if you end the word with an A its not. if you end it with ER it is. Also depends on the context its put in.

I didnt not say this as I am just going by what has been told to me.

Sections
Shortcuts