Toronto = Classless

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: Toronto = Classless

The Blue Jays are not worth our time.   

MLB should move the Blue Jays to Maine or upper NY state like Buffalo or Syracuse.    LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Pretty nice city.  Jays have won two WS.  I don't think they are classless.  Morris is, but he is one guy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

their coach left them and they are still in last place while Farrell is in first place...like jilted lovers...the scuffed pitching nonsense is proof of their anger...they were supposed to walk thru the AL east and inherit a world series team....

2/3 on the road is tremendous...and what's more is the pitching might be the best i can ever remember it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Lot of anger and frustration showing in Blue Jay land.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I can't blame this on the Blue Jays themselves. They haven't said anything that I know of. It's their announcing crew. If Remy and/or Orsillo made an accusation regarding another player, it would be unfair to blame the Red Sox.

That said, Jack "Still not in the HOF" Morris  and that other guy who I've  never heard of either need to produce evidence or shut their cake holes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Booing traded former manager is classless I think.  And then they boo their own team.  They come to the ball park to boo.  They should boo the Jays fans next to each other.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I can't blame this on the Blue Jays themselves. They haven't said anything that I know of. It's their announcing crew. If Remy and/or Orsillo made an accusation regarding another player, it would be unfair to blame the Red Sox.

That said, Jack "Still not in the HOF" Morris  and that other guy who I've  never heard of either need to produce evidence or shut their cake holes.

I agree. The team has not said or done anything. The fans are who they are. The announcers seem to want to get their names in the headlines. Jack Morris says he saw a video where it clearly shows him cheating...Problem is, I think hes the only one who has seen it. maybe he should come out and show all of us what he saw, and show us all what we are apparently "blind" to.

Buchholz has been doing this since I can remember (wiping his neck, arms, etc.). Lots of pitchers wipe their necks, hair, forearms, etc., to get their hands moist then rub some rosin on and wipe it off. Clay is right. A MLB baseball can feel like a cue ball. smooth and hard to grip. A pitcher needs to feel the ball and be able to get a solid grip on the ball to execute the pitch correctly.

Until someone can prove hes been cheating they need to "zip it", Like Eck said.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Dear Blue Jays fans, 

It's sad that the only joy you guys get in baseball is by watching re-runs of Joe Carter's homer off Williams.   LOL

Call us when you guys come within five games of the Red Sox.   LOL

P.S. I do not mind trash talking with Yankees, Rays and O's fans cause their teams have done well.  But Toronto?!?  Nay.   

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Red Sox brass should go on the offensive........get behind the team and the accused player. Make them produce the proof.

If he's guilty then that should come out also..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Why blame an entire city for the behaviour of a few dopes?

I sure hate it when all of Red Sox fans get thrown under the bus because of the antics of a few fairweather fans.

Let's not throw all Blue Jays fans to the dogs based on a stupid comment by a couple of idiots, or actions by a handful of fans.

They have a right to be upset about Farrell leaving. He signed a contract then backed out of it....you'd be mad if a Red Sox manager did this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

I sure hate it when all of Red Sox fans get thrown under the bus because of the antics of a few fairweather fans.

Let's not throw all Blue Jays fans to the dogs based on a stupid comment by a couple of idiots, or actions by a handful of fans.

They have a right to be upset about Farrell leaving. He signed a contract then backed out of it....you'd be mad if a Red Sox manager did this.

Great points Zilla.  Its not like they are from Montreal ;)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Great points Zilla.  Its not like they are from Montreal ;)

+1

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

delete

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

The Blue Jays are not worth our time.   

MLB should move the Blue Jays to Maine or upper NY state like Buffalo or Syracuse.    LOL

do you hate me??

we already had the Jays AAA team here and it was AWFUL!!

at least now with the Nats we have big names passing through...

NO BLUEJAYS IN SYRACUSE!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Somewhat fair, except the organization didn't tell them to zip it because they were talking about it two nights in a row.

So...The organization is allowing it to happen by not telling Morris and goofy Buck Martinez to shut their yaps.

If this was an illegal substance, the manager or the umps would have approached Buchholz. Rosin is not illegal, as we know.

Very valid point. And if the organization told them to zip it, they'd zip it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

If I were Buchholz, I'd use the whole scenario to my advantage.

A pitcher is always looking for an 'edge'.  There is no better edge than getting into an opponents head...ala Gaylord Perry(although he, what I read, probably did throw a spitter), Phil Niekro, or for the other 'old-timers' out there, Ryne Duren, the Yankee with the coke bottle eyeglasses who would throw his warm-ups to the backstop at about 100mph back then.

The best thing for Buchholz is to milk it.  Let the opponent think he's doing something illegal.  If he's asked during an interview, he should just smirk and say "of course not" and give a sinister giggle.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts