Trade idea??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVP1686. Show MVP1686's posts

Re: Trade idea??

I agree, the Red Sox should trade now Youkilis because next year he is free agent and now Aramis Ramirez can help our Line up, so if Ben trade youk for garza then he have to go hard for Ramirez before he sign with the Angels Or Philadelphia. Also by adding cuddyer or Beltran the sox line up would be strong enough next year. SO, Aramis Ramirez 2 years plus option, Ortiz 2 years plus option, and then you could trade some of those prospects you mentioned to obtain Gio Gonzalez and Andrew Bailey. Thats what Ben Cherington want.

In Response to Re: Trade idea??:
    [QUOTE]I agree with all that your saying ,,but ,I look at it as we have a solid nine after getting Garza,signing Ramirez to 2 years with an option.Ortiz 2 years.Then do something like Gonzalez in Oakland.Good for 2-3 years.Then try to get Suanders from Arizona for insurance ,someone could choke on a bone? lol! We have Middlebrooks,Kalish,Ranaudo,Iglesias,Doubront,Weiland . They would go first ,and Reddick, to work a trade .Then after 2-3 years of this team which would be awsome.You have Bogaerts,Lavarnway,Brentz,Swihart,Cecchini,Pimentel,Tejeda growing into the next group!!!!,,,I`m not saying trade the farm all at once!!  
    Posted by jamminjim[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

[QUOTE]I agree, the Red Sox should trade now Youkilis because next year he is free agent and now Aramis Ramirez can help our Line up, so if Ben trade youk for garza then he have to go hard for Ramirez before he sign with the Angels Or Philadelphia. Also by adding cuddyer or Beltran the sox line up would be strong enough next year. SO, Aramis Ramirez 2 years plus option, Ortiz 2 years plus option, and then you could trade some of those prospects you mentioned to obtain Gio Gonzalez and Andrew Bailey. Thats what Ben Cherington want. In Response to Re: Trade idea?? :
    Posted by MVP1686[/QUOTE]  After reading some strong posts .This is the best response.Cubs need a third baseman and when heathy youk is the man.Boston needs a change at 3rd and have a couple of prosects to spare

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Theo knows Youk can't play third for a full season. I think Theo will go hard for either Albert of Prince knowing he will go like a desperate guy for whoever is left.

If he gets one of them  I would not be surprised to see him go after Ells with Garza. Then shoot for CJ and perhaps Buerhle. He finds a legit 3 b--perhaps Figgins, on the cheap, from the Mariners.

He then has a potential contender--he has already gotten permission to spend from Riggins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]do the reds have any use for Youk. probably where he wants to go and if so do they have anyone of equal value Sox would want
    Posted by sundvl20[/QUOTE]

No, the Reds have Scott Rolen at 3B (they probably would love to trade him for Youkilis, but you know Boston will never take Rolen in return), and Votto at 1B. If Reds is smart, and they know that Youkilis really want to play for the Reds, they can just wait until after the 2012 season.  Then they sign him as a free agent. Rolen is going to be a free agent after the 2012 season anyway where the 3B is the Reds's need for the 2013 season.

Best way to wait until 2012 season, and if Rolen ever get hurt at the same time the Reds are still in a playoff contention, it is possible that Youkilis can be traded over there for someone other than Bruce/Votto.