TRANSFORMATION TO START SOOOOOOON........PAPI,BECKETT,YOUK,WAKE & TEK.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: TRANSFORMATION TO START SOOOOOOON........PAPI,BECKETT,YOUK,WAKE & TEK.....

Beckett and Youkilis will be in Boston next season.  Book it,

Wakefield and Varitek will be retired, possibly not by choice.

Papelbon and Papi will be playing for other teams.

Now you know.  Don't make these same mistakes again....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I still think that Wakefield and Varitek at the very least will receive invitations to spring training.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

If the Brewers lose Prince--Youk for Marcum.
    Aviles/ Lowrie at third until Middlebrooks is ready.
    DH?? Platoon Lav and Grady.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to TRANSFORMATION TO START SOOOOOOON........PAPI,BECKETT,YOUK,WAKE & TEK.....:
    [QUOTE]    WILL BE GONE.....NOT SURE ABOUT PAPELBON........ I AM SURE THAT BEN AND LUCIANNO'S ARE GOING TO MOVE FAST TO "TRANSFORM" THE IMAGE !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill,

You quit early on the team last year. 

Now you're quitting on Papi ... makes me start to wonder about your smarts.

Youk is troubling too ... he's given all of himself ... I think he deserves another shot.

Beckett ... need timeout and a good spanking ... but unless you're expecting miracles in trades, I don't see how just getting rid of these key players is a positive.

I realize you wear your emotions on your sleeve, but you're throwing a lot of things under the bus.

It's getting to be a habit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

Beckett won't and shouldn't be going anywhere next year. If you still want to be angry with him, fine, do that. But, outside of the epic failure that was September, he pitched well last year. Plus, any trade involving Beckett is a trade we'll lose. No chance we get anything comparable if we move him. We need more starting pitching, not less.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDShorty. Show JDShorty's posts

In Response to Re: TRANSFORMATION TO START SOOOOOOON........PAPI,BECKETT,YOUK,WAKE & TEK.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TRANSFORMATION TO START SOOOOOOON........PAPI,BECKETT,YOUK,WAKE & TEK..... : YAZMAN .... QUIT ? QUIT EARLY ??  MY MAN, I DID NOT QUIT, BUT RATHER MY YEARS IN THE GAME INDICATED THAT OUR SOX WERE/WAS A TROUBLED TEAM.......  1/SPRING TRAINING. 2/GOING TO WIN 100 GAMES. 3/ APRIL, 0-6 & 2-10 .....  QUIT ??? HECK NO, I WAS THE SILENT PARTNER THAT HAD THE VISION EARLY ON AND THE MARBLES TO TALK ABOUT !!!!   AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, I SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE, AND ASK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    OK, but I'm new to this forum, and it hasnt taken me long to see how quickly you jump to irrationalities. Shouldn't matter if you played the game or not, A FAN IS A FAN. Through the good and the bad, regardless. We livd through buckner without "rebuilding" and we will live through this as well. LET IT GO!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

BILL-806 ANOTHER SENSATIONAL THREAD, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts