Travis Shaw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Travis Shaw

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

To those who plan to visit The Peoples Repbulic of New England for some baseball, please don't forget to join Warren Buffet and his cousin, Obama, in visiting the online Bureau of the Public Debt to make a gift to the public debt to help the poor, women, blacks and hispanics, and the middle class.

Actuallythe south gets a disproportionate amount of federal funding not New England.

Can we come tent out in your back yard, softy, and go watch minor league baseball in your mancave above for garage?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Much has been written about the Reddick/Bailey trade around here, but the loss of Miles Head might be its most underdiscussed aspect (speaking of 1B prospects):

.299/.372/.515 - 22 HR - 37 2B - 82 RBI in A/High-A in 2011 (age 19/20)

.333/.391/.577 - 23 HR - 32 2B - 84 RBI in High-A/AA in 2012 (age 20/21)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Much has been written about the Reddick/Bailey trade around here, but the loss of Miles Head might be its most underdiscussed aspect (speaking of 1B prospects):

.299/.372/.515 - 22 HR - 37 2B - 82 RBI in A/High-A in 2011 (age 19/20)

.333/.391/.577 - 23 HR - 32 2B - 84 RBI in High-A/AA in 2012 (age 20/21)

Great comparission to Travis Shaw too.  At least in the sense that I remember the scouting reports on Miles was very similiar to Shaw.  He hit very well in the lower levels but there was question as to what he would do when he started facing advance pitching and he is only getting better.

Sure Shaw is a very different case and this is no way gurantees his success this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Would we rather have Rizzo and Kelly or Webster and de la Rosa?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

According to the feds, I fall outside the federal class identity protection list. The feds have me down as "a stupid old white male".

I mean......you are going on political rants on a thread about a prospect.

....just saying.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Actuallythe south gets a disproportionate amount of federal funding not New England.

False. Per Capita, the "north" and the left coast is the king of Obama's and Marx's vision of wealth redistribution and is truly a great source of inspiration to the Peoples Republic of China.

Obama and those "childrens letters" and surrounding his King's desk for his "military and assualt weapons ban" is truly the little dictator.  

I can see now why you lie so much: you believe those told by others.

Look at the states that take in more federal funds than they pay in: almost all of the highest differential states are from the South.

You talk a mean game, but you keep taking the handouts...

I don't see much "north" and "left coast" here...

States receiving the most federal funding per tax dollar paid:
    1. New Mexico: $2.63
    2. West Virginia: $2.57
    3. Mississippi: $2.47
    4. District of Colombia: $2.41
    5. Hawaii: $2.38
    6. Alabama: $2.03
    7. Alaska: $1.93
    8. Montana: $1.92 
    9. South Carolina: $1.92
    10. Maine: $1.78