Triumph- on the Bruins Forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Triumph- on the Bruins Forum

NO!!!! IT CAN't BE!!!!!  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

NO!!!! IT CAN't BE!!!!!  

Really...a Boston Red Sox fan, who's also a Boston Bruins fan...who knew??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I wish I could see the deleted posts.  I'm on the bruins forum all the time.

GO B's!!!!

I recommend that everyone, who hasnt watched a hockey game in the last couple of years, to give it a chance.  The knock on watching hockey use to be that you couldnt follow the puck.  However, with 1080 definition, its not that hard to follow.

Hockey is unbelievably entertaining, and the Bruins have a very young, very exciting club.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I wish I could see the deleted posts.  Im on the bruins forum all the time.

I would recommend that anyone, who hasnt watched a hockey game in the last couple of years, to give it a chance.  Hockey is extremely fun to watch.  And Jack Edwards is the best sports announcer ever.

The knock on hockey use to be that you couldnt follow the puck, but its much easier these days with high definition programming.

I bought a 58" 1080 TV just for hockey.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I would recommend that anyone, who hasnt watched a hockey game in the last couple of years, to give it a chance.  Hockey is extremely fun to watch.  And Jack Edwards is the best sports announcer ever.

The knock on hockey use to be that you couldnt follow the puck, but its much easier these days with high definition programming.

I just got a 39-inch 1080 TV -- my first flat screen, high-def TV -- and I love it for watching hockey.

I'll drop in on the Bruins (and Celts and Pats) forum every now and then. There was one poster (I'll refrain from name-calling) who thinks that just because you don't post often on a particular forum that somehow you're  not a real fan.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

how the hell did Jbay become the king?

i thought mikey was the mastermind?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

how the hell did Jbay become the king?

i thought mikey was the mastermind?

It wasn't meant to be figured out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I just got a 39-inch 1080 TV -- my first flat screen, high-def TV -- and I love it for watching hockey.

I'll drop in on the Bruins (and Celts and Pats) forum every now and then. There was one poster (I'll refrain from name-calling) who thinks that just because you don't post often on a particular forum that somehow you're  not a real fan.

Yeah, there are a couple like that there. pretty stupid if you ask me. Ive been a B's fan as long as Ive been a Sox fan. Just because I dont post there doesnt mean Im not a fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

NO!!!! IT CAN't BE!!!!!  

The NHL got it very wrong Bruins fans.

posted at 3/10/2010 5:55 PM EST

• Triumph-
    • First: 1/14/2013
    • Last: 2/16/2013

Folks, I know I have had fun in here teasing and trolling about the Bruins but the NHL really dropped the ball on this Matt Cooke thing.

Unreal. Triumph actually admits to trolling the Bruins board. He's clearly not a Bruins' fan and no Sox fan would be trolling the Bruins board and defending the Yankees on the Sox board so he's clearly not a Sox fan. He's just a guy who spends his entire life on sports forums of teams he doesn't like attacking the fans of those teams. He definitely came to the right place. He'll be the belle of the ball here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

NO!!!! IT CAN't BE!!!!!  

The NHL got it very wrong Bruins fans.

posted at 3/10/2010 5:55 PM EST

• Triumph-
    • First: 1/14/2013
    • Last: 2/16/2013

Folks, I know I have had fun in here teasing and trolling about the Bruins but the NHL really dropped the ball on this Matt Cooke thing.

Unreal. Triumph actually admits to trolling the Bruins board. He's clearly not a Bruins' fan and no Sox fan would be trolling the Bruins board and defending the Yankees on the Sox board so he's clearly not a Sox fan. He's just a guy who spends his entire life on sports forums of teams he doesn't like attacking the fans of those teams. He definitely came to the right place. He'll be the belle of the ball here.

Just a guess here but I am thinking you have never been to a ball before. Or for that matter been the belle of the ball. Might have something to do with you being crazy.

It's so cute how you decided to devote your entire life 24/7 trying to insult Boston fans. We own you. Keep up the good work.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

hockey is by far my fav sport to watch....i try to see the AHL Falcons play in spfld when I can (next year I am going to buy season tix) just a great sport - nice fans, and amazing action

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Why doesn't Triumph have an insulting comment for a thread dedicated to him? I think it's time he admits to not only trolling the Bruins board, but trolling the Sox board and possibly the Patriots board as well. It's clear he's not a Boston fan even though their teams control his entire life.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

clearly he is a troll. the more you fire back the more enjoyment he gets.

the ignore button is there for a reason. If you don't reply he will go away. Just like the grade school class clown.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

kimsaysnothing is not very bright

You admitted to trolling the Bruins forum. Anything you want to say to the posters here as well? You know, in between reading everything you possibly can about Boston teams?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

kimsaysnothing is not very bright

You admitted to trolling the Bruins forum. Anything you want to say to the posters here as well? You know, in between reading everything you possibly can about Boston teams?

he's probably picked up some valuable info..

hey triumph, think the Phins have any chance to kick the crap out of the Pats next season?

Sections
Shortcuts