TROPHY CASE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dizzyesasky2. Show dizzyesasky2's posts

TROPHY CASE

That's the headline for the feature in today's Tampa Bay Times! A picture of the 2014 World Series trophy with the the Tampa Bay Rays name on it. They are pretty cocky down here that this is their year. They've got it all, it says, pitching, defense, enough hitting and the best manager in baseball! I think they're already printing play-off tickets!! Ha! Let's hope they are the 2013 Blue Jays!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Re: TROPHY CASE

In response to dizzyesasky2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's the headline for the feature in today's Tampa Bay Times! A picture of the 2014 World Series trophy with the the Tampa Bay Rays name on it. They are pretty cocky down here that this is their year. They've got it all, it says, pitching, defense, enough hitting and the best manager in baseball! I think they're already printing play-off tickets!! Ha! Let's hope they are the 2013 Blue Jays!

[/QUOTE]

Well run organization. But will have to go thru RS to win a WS something they had a tough time with last year. Is it me or does it feel like RS are being disrespected big time by national media, as if last yr we got lucky? Heard Cliff Floyd on the WFAN the other day singing the Yankee praises while basically saying RS were going to take a BIG step back this yr, went on to say it wouldn't be as bad as 2012. Really nice of him to throw that in. Most everyone I see predicting Rays or Yanks. Guess we are the Rodney Dangerfields of baseball? 3x in 10 yrs means little?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Good then, bulletin board material.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to garyhow's comment:

Well run organization. But will have to go thru RS to win a WS something they had a tough time with last year. Is it me or does it feel like RS are being disrespected big time by national media, as if last yr we got lucky? Heard Cliff Floyd on the WFAN the other day singing the Yankee praises while basically saying RS were going to take a BIG step back this yr, went on to say it wouldn't be as bad as 2012. Really nice of him to throw that in. Most everyone I see predicting Rays or Yanks. Guess we are the Rodney Dangerfields of baseball? 3x in 10 yrs means little?

dear insecure

I've seen most pick rays & sox

no one picking ny

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

dear insecure

no one picking ny

[/QUOTE]

Hi Zac~

Here we go again!  It should be another fun year.  How do you think the yans will do this year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

[QUOTE]

dear insecure

no one picking ny

[/QUOTE]

Just got done watching the pre season show on MLB TV.  The consensus seemed to be Tampa then New York.  Almost all of the people on mlb.com have the Yankees making the playoffs, two have the winning the division (vs 1 for the Sox, the rest being the Rays). Most also have the Sox in the playoffs.  So there are some picking the Yankees, at least as much as has the Sox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

good 2 know fizsh thanks

heck if I knew that I would of watched / read more predictions

Hi Zac~

Here we go again!  It should be another fun year.  How do you think the yans will do this year?

greetings 67

yanks have a most interesting rotation

it won't be easy but i can see them fighting and winning a PO spot

same 4 sox

same 4 rays

same 4 O's

and there's the rub

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

In response to dizzyesasky2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

maybe by the time Oct comes around they will have about 10,000 sold

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to fizsh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

dear insecure

no one picking ny

[/QUOTE]

Just got done watching the pre season show on MLB TV.  The consensus seemed to be Tampa then New York.  Almost all of the people on mlb.com have the Yankees making the playoffs, two have the winning the division (vs 1 for the Sox, the rest being the Rays). Most also have the Sox in the playoffs.  So there are some picking the Yankees, at least as much as has the Sox.

[/QUOTE]

Zac doesn't pay attention to the Yankees. He's waaaay more obsessed with how the Sox are doing. He's a fan of the Yankees, but more obsessed with their rival -- enough to spend 24/7 on their forums.