Trout agrees to a six-year extension with the Angels worth $144.5 million.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Trout agrees to a six-year extension with the Angels worth $144.5 million.

I guess the Red Sox can go after him in six years.   LOL   Cool

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/10692095/los-angeles-angels-mike-trout-agree-six-year-extension

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Trout agrees to a six-year extension with the Angels worth $144.5 million.

Six years the Yankees can't have him. Sounds good to me. Although, he's about 20 years too young to be a Yankee. He'll get there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/10692095/los-angeles-angels-mike-trout-agree-six-year-extension

[/QUOTE] good move by the Halos...though their window could be closing...no doubt Trout will be great, but they need serious rebounds from Hamilton and the Machine.. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yankees will dish out 300mil for Trout when he reaches 29 yr old... Awful !!! I  always wanted to play for NY.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yankees will dish out 300mil for Trout when he reaches 29 yr old... Awful !!! I  always wanted to play for NY.......

[/QUOTE]

The good news is, that's 7 years away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Six years the Yankees can't have him. Sounds good to me. Although, he's about 20 years too young to be a Yankee. He'll get there.

[/QUOTE]

Kim, you got it wrong.

He doesn't have to be 40 when he signs, he merely has to be 40 when the contract ends.  So by my estimate, he only needs a $390M/13 contract when he joins the NYY.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

boy, it doesn't take much to turn into shots at the Yanks around here :-)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Howahya, jete? Oh well, you know how us M***holes ah.Wink

[/QUOTE] hey AB!!..i'm good thanks....no worries, it's all good...RSN being RSN...Kim's and JB's were funny Tongue Out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Trout Deal:

Trout = Smart

Angels = Smart

Cabreara Deal:

Cabera = Smart

Tigers = Incredibly stupid

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to SoxPatsCelts1988's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trout Deal:

Trout = Smart

Angels = Smart

Cabreara Deal:

Cabera = Smart

Tigers = Incredibly stupid

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call the Angels smart.  Trout is about the only good thing they have going for them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kim, you got it wrong.

He doesn't have to be 40 when he signs, he merely has to be 40 when the contract ends.  So by my estimate, he only needs a $390M/13 contract when he joins the NYY.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Btw, am I the only one who noticed how large his head seems?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hello jete02fan  Laughing

Back in 2003 to 2005, going to Yankee stadium in a Red Sox jersey was like a CIA spy going to North Korea.  LOL

I hope that the Red Sox and Yankees meet in the playoffs this year.  I am tired of seeing teams like the Tigers, A's and Rays.  The Red Sox/Yankees rivalry needs to be intense like it was ten years ago.  Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

jete02fan, you are one classy baseball fan, even though you represent the evil empire.  BTW I live in the "death star" home (NYC), and have enjoyed Jeter's play like most baseball fans but what I'll enjoy the most this coming season is wearing my 2013 World Champions cap around town!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hello jete02fan  Laughing

Back in 2003 to 2005, going to Yankee stadium in a Red Sox jersey was like a CIA spy going to North Korea.  LOL

I hope that the Red Sox and Yankees meet in the playoffs this year.  I am tired of seeing teams like the Tigers, A's and Rays.  The Red Sox/Yankees rivalry needs to be intense like it was ten years ago.  Cool

[/QUOTE] LOL IC....i think it's safe to say a Sox has a far better chance to getting out of YS after the game Tongue OutWink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jete02fan, you are one classy baseball fan, even though you represent the evil empire.  BTW I live in the "death star" home (NYC), and have enjoyed Jeter's play like most baseball fans but what I'll enjoy the most this coming season is wearing my 2013 World Champions cap around town!

[/QUOTE] thanks RSPCB, and hopeully should i encounter you in said gear, you'll forgive me for being out front of that angry mob of Yanks fans Wink

Sections
Shortcuts