TRUCK DAY, a day when we all come together, to chart a new course, make new friends, reach out to old friends

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TRUCK DAY, a day when we all come together, to chart a new course, make new friends, reach out to old friends

and pull for the "old home team, the "boys of summer" to make things well in America again..........  2013 season........  Go SOX  !!!!!   Show us the way home boys !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: TRUCK DAY, a day when we all come together, to chart a new course, make new friends, reach out to old friends

While I appreciate your enthusiasm....... Does anybody else think that this whole 'truck day' garbage is about as cool/stupid as when the front office tried to sell us the sod of Fenway Park a few years ago??   Just what i want to celebrate.....a truck bringing a load of jock straps to Florida.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: TRUCK DAY, a day when we all come together, to chart a new course, make new friends, reach out to old friends

In response to Kingface12's comment:

While I appreciate your enthusiasm....... Does anybody else think that this whole 'truck day' garbage is about as cool/stupid as when the front office tried to sell us the sod of Fenway Park a few years ago??   Just what i want to celebrate.....a truck bringing a load of jock straps to Florida.......

Well, I hear you.......  As DAD would say........  "SON it beats watching for the GROUNDHOG" !!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It is my sincere hope that "truck day" gives us all a chance to "set anew" our togetherness for the new season ..... Looking forward to seeing the "reset button" for SOFTY !!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

yes and no

at least not until they

do a 35 town stop/ rally

selling truck day T-shirts

on the way out of mass ;-)

I like it, just like the superbowl

we R 1 step closer to BB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

ohhhh.....where is the blockbuster?

Its Coming Together, The Truck Charts A New Course To Florida, Whitch Leaves At Noon, Bill And Dad Make New Friends On The RedSox Board, Bill And Dad Reach Out To The Old One,s But Get Only The One Finger Salute......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

ohhhh.....where is the blockbuster?

Its Coming Together, The Truck Charts A New Course To Florida, Whitch Leaves At Noon, Bill And Dad Make New Friends On The RedSox Board, Bill And Dad Reach Out To The Old One,s But Get Only The One Finger Salute......

(EXTENDED LAUGHTER)   You young man have a great sense of humor !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

yes and no

at least not until they

do a 35 town stop/ rally

selling truck day T-shirts

on the way out of mass ;-)

Don't give them any ideas, Zac.   I see that 35 town stop and Truck Day T-shirts as a money-maker!!  And we all know how they feel about making money!!  LOL

Or is it that you're planting the idea because you want to design the shirts and get your commission from them?  :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

It is my sincere hope that "truck day" gives us all a chance to "set anew" our togetherness for the new season ..... Looking forward to seeing the "reset button" for SOFTY !!!

God let us hope he has gotten the help he needs in the meantime.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

God let us hope he has gotten the help he needs in the meantime.

Unlikely. But the good news is he can now be ignored again. :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

The Road To 95 Wins Begins On I-95..........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

is that a giant Ugene Levvy head?????

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.