Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Blue Jays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikefan1034. Show mikefan1034's posts

Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Blue Jays

bautista gonna put up 50 homers again is this guy on the juice or what

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Hey Sox fans!  Very atypical start for Lester, but he's battling!  Not quite right tonight, but he's gutting it out.

Nice to see the boys battle back with the bats!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Maybe I'm a skeptic but I don't buy the Jose Bautista power surge over last year and the start of this one.....I just think its fishy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

i agree mikey.......when somethings too good to be true, it usually is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Im with you J.....I think its bogus

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

In the first, Lester walked Escobar, gave up a single to center to Patterson, walked Bautista, walked Encarnacion (forcing in the first run - Escobar), ground ball to short by Hill (forcing Encarnacion and scoring Patterson), Rivera popped-up to Adrian, a ball that he dropped in short right field resulted in a force out at second (Hill) and Bautista scored, then Arencibia struck out to end the inning. Three runs, one hit, one ball out of the infield.

The fourth run was Bautista's homer leading off the bottom of the fifth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikefan1034. Show mikefan1034's posts

salty stinks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Els.  ONLY 2 - 3 tonight????  Bench the ba$#ard.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Blue Jays:
    [QUOTE]In the first, Lester walked Escobar, gave up a single to center to Patterson, walked Bautista, walked Encarnacion (forcing in the first run - Escobar), ground ball to short by Hill (forcing Encarnacion and scoring Patterson), Rivera popped-up to Adrian, a ball that he dropped in short right field resulted in a force out at second (Hill) and Bautista scored, then Arencibia struck out to end the inning. Three runs, one hit, one ball out of the infield. The fourth run was Bautista's homer leading off the bottom of the fifth.
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]
    Ik that but the ball dropped by Adrian should be an error and he should have 3 ers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

ooops!  I probably jinxed him!  Damn it!  Sorry!  See what trying to be funny gets us!  My bad!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

looks like everything is coming together for our lineup. i tell ya one move we will all be thnkful for in retrospect is theo not paying that extra dime for texeira. gonzo is bith a better hitter and fielder. this willl be his toughest stretch as he learns the ropes of the AL and he is hitting consistently and getting on base as he does. very consistent. tex is nothing but an overrated streaky hitter.. a higher-paid higher profile brian daubach!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

just saw 30/30 on espn... 4 days in october. i tell ya it never gets old. more amazing everytime i watch how we came back from 0-3 down in yankee stadium to  finally end the curse!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

It's not officially scored as an error since they got the force out at second. Thus, it's considered an earned run. I agree with your sentiment though (that Bautista wouldn't have scored had Adrian caught the ball).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Way to keep 'em in the game John!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In the first, Lester walked Escobar, gave up a single to center to Patterson, walked Bautista, walked Encarnacion (forcing in the first run - Escobar), ground ball to short by Hill (forcing Encarnacion and scoring Patterson), Rivera popped-up to Adrian, a ball that he dropped in short right field resulted in a force out at second (Hill) and Bautista scored, then Arencibia struck out to end the inning. Three runs, one hit, one ball out of the infield. The fourth run was Bautista's homer leading off the bottom of the fifth.
    Posted by CMHBOSOX[/QUOTE]
    a little hgh perhaps? to his credit though, he has retooled his swing completely. plus he has some new secret vitamins. i dont know. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]just saw 30/30 on espn... 4 days in october. i tell ya it never gets old. more amazing everytime i watch how we came back from 0-3 down in yankee stadium to  finally end the curse!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I get chills every time I see it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

how soon before we move craw to second and drop pedy to 7th (after lowrie) and hit drew 8th on a regular basis?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Interesting article from last summer regarding the Bautista power surge.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/08/24/peering-into-jose-bautistas-power-surge/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I still get NERVOUS every time I see it!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Man i cant watch the game cuzz i live in FL so idk how bad he actually looks but he does not seemlike himself right now

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]Els.  ONLY 2 - 3 tonight????  Bench the ba$#ard.....
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]
    I agree if he doesnt atleast get 4 hits i say we DFA him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That was a sneaky ugly performance by Jon tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

yet only a one run game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Okay, crooked number time.  Can't let .500 slip away now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]how soon before we move craw to second and drop pedy to 7th (after lowrie) and hit drew 8th on a regular basis?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine Pedey being dropped in the order unless it's to the three hole to accommodate Craw at the two.  Pedey's bound to break out of it soon.