2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

i just posted that same message.

Good line up.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Wow, for what we have, I like this line up - we are actually going to win tonight

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In Response to Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    Here are the lineups: RED SOX (21-21) Aviles SS Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Gonzalez RF Youkilis 1B Middlebrooks 3B Saltalamacchia C Nava LF Byrd CF Pitching: LHP Felix Doubront (4-1, 4.09) ORIOLES (27-16) TBA Pitching: LHP Brian Matusz (3-4, 5.36)
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Glad to see Bobby not afriad to use AGon in RF in the pinch. As i posted early today, I would have put one of the switch hitters in the lineup between Youk and Middlebrooks(with Middlebrooks batting 5th.....to avoid RH RH vs a righty reliever like Johnson late....and I am surprised Shoppach isnt in versus the lefty.....but all in all ok

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

Disaster waiting to happen.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

No problems w/ the lineup but I agree w/ tomnev, would've switched Salty & Will to avoid the 2 righties in a row for the late inns.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If Ross can play and it appears as if his injury is an old one,I would put him in the line up as the DH and rest Papi. In a non related subject has anyone here checked out what Matt Barnes is doing in the MILB,dude is like tearing it up at high Single A. If your bored and have the time check out his stats he's the number one pitcher in the Sox system in every category except wins! His WHIP and his ERA are the same 0.65 Yikes!! So this leads me to my next question who makes it to the bigs first Ranaudo or Barnes???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Ross can't play

Barnes should be good for the Sox - $1.5 million signing bonus for New England's Own......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

everyone gets to watch the game tonight

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/52985/1/mlb-:-baltimore-orioles-vs-boston-red-sox-live-stream-online.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

25 pitches through one, not good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Why is AGon carrying his batting gloves while on base?  He needs to reduce ballast!  And he should shave before games to reduce drag.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:

Is this ilivid safe to download?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to "Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles":
    Why is AGon carrying his batting gloves while on base?  He needs to reduce ballast!  And he should shave before games to reduce drag. Posted by Chilliwings
    You have obviously never played the game. Some players carry their batting gloves to avoid spraining their wrist when they slide. Carrying gloves keeps their hands in fist mode.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Looked like a decent pitch by Doubrant.  I'm normally Mr. Positive, but Matusz has looked great so far.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

So AGon gets sent to right for this? Youk gets to look at six pitches without a swing?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Felix doesn't have much tonight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : Is this ilivid safe to download?
    Posted by bald-predictions

you don't need to download anything, just close out the smaller boxes, or maximize the player

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    Here are the lineups: RED SOX (21-21) Aviles SS Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Gonzalez RF Youkilis 1B Middlebrooks 3B Saltalamacchia C Nava LF Byrd CF Pitching: LHP Felix Doubront (4-1, 4.09) ORIOLES (27-16) TBA Pitching: LHP Brian Matusz (3-4, 5.36)
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Thanks for the set up
    How is everyone

GO FELIX   GO SOX!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Welcome back Youk!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

WELCOME BACK YOUK!!!

Sections