Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles

you just had to run your mouth hank.... as soon as you pop off about another thing it backfires AS USUAL. go awayyyyyyyyy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

I just knew that was gonna happen, Alberts always gives up bombs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles:
    [QUOTE]I just knew that was gonna happen, Alberts always gives up bombs
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

Always? He had given up only two runs in his last 15 appearances so the word always would not seem to apply...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

2 ER through 7.2 isn't the problem. The problem is what it has been for years, the fatal flaw that produces 18-3 when scoring 4 or more ER and 1-18 when scoring 3 runs or less

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Big game tomorrow afternoon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Why do I somehow think Hank/Softy is actually HAPPY when the Sox give up runs, or hit into double plays, or otherwise fail ?

Silly, frustrated, hate-filled bitter old man ?
    His utter refusal to ever reverse course, admit any mistake, entertain the possibility of being wrong, etc.etc. reminds me of a certain former community organizer now holding executive power.
    Both arrogant narcissists with little to be so proud about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

WHY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That certainly went well didn't it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]That certainly went well didn't it?
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

You didn't have your bowl of cherries, did you, Exam? So it's all your fault!  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

its hanks goddamn fault!

%&#@ THE ORIOLES!... i seem to be saying that a lot lately. :(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles : You didn't have your bowl of cherries, did you, Exam? So it's all your fault!  LOL Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE] I did grab a handful on the way through the kitchen a while ago but not enough it seems. Something about this team, just when you think they're going to take off, they pull one like this out and hand it to you. If they lose tomorrow, expect trouble against TB too. Tomorrow a big game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

We still have a chance to take the series tomorrow. Hopefully Bard brings his A game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

When the offense puts runs up early and

scores 4 or more earned runs, they are

19-3.

When the offense scores 3 earned runs or

less, they are 1-18

Come on Cherry! Do something about the old Youk, bums like Aviles hitting at the top and middle of the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And BTW, at the end of play Sunday, We will be halfway done with TB. That also means that 7 out of the back 9 will be played there. I'd suggest the Sox winning that series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]When the offense puts runs up early and scores 4 or more earned runs, they are 19-3. When the offense scores 3 earned runs or less, they are 1-18 Come on Cherry! Do something about the old Youk, bums like Aviles hitting at the top and middle of the order!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE] Nah, thanks, but I'll pass. Id settle for the moderators just permanently banning you. Nothing personal, just business.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": I did grab a handful on the way through the kitchen a while ago but not enough it seems. Something about this team, just when you think they're going to take off, they pull one like this out and hand it to you. If they lose tomorrow, expect trouble against TB too. Tomorrow a big game.

Take TWO handfuls tomorrow! They just went 8-2 over the last 10 games with a pacthwork team. That's not that bad. And our outfield isn't exactly Rice, Lynn, and Evans. We'll win tomorrow

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": Nah, thanks, but I'll pass. Id settle for the moderators just permanently banning you. Nothing personal, just business.

I'll second that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Nah, thanks, but I'll pass. Id settle for the moderators just permanently banning you. Nothing personal, just business.

Nice, Mommy, make him stop! Crybabies on a message board, nothing personal, just business. Go take a nap!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]We still have a chance to take the series tomorrow. Hopefully Bard brings his A game.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

That's the right attitude, Carnie. Take one series at a time and try to win as many of those as you can

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Sad thing is Doubront settled down and pitched what was for him, a very good game. 9 strikeouts versus 4 hits and 2 bb's over 6 IP nothing to sneeze at.

Too bad combination of Matusz dominance and our weakened lineup meant it just didn't stand up.

As long as Bataan Death March in the outfield finally stops, we'll be okay. But if Sweeney not alright in a week, have to make a move. Nava / Byrd / Lin / Pods not going to cut it. Maybe we'll finally see Linares ?

Since I don't expect any GM's out there to give us Matt Kemps or Justin Uptons.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Nice effort by Doubront wasted. No hitting whatsoever.  Back below .500.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Sad thing is Doubront settled down and pitched what was for him, a very good game. 9 strikeouts versus 4 hits and 2 bb's over 6 IP nothing to sneeze at. Too bad combination of Matusz dominance and our weakened lineup meant it just didn't stand up. As long as Bataan Death March in the outfield finally stops, we'll be okay. But if Sweeney not alright in a week, have to make a move. Nava / Byrd / Lin / Pods not going to cut it. Maybe we'll finally see Linares ? Since I don't expect any GM's out there to give us Matt Kemps or Justin Uptons.
    Posted by jimedfred[/QUOTE]I'd be cheering for jc, especially since he already has a nickname. Smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I commend Adrian for moving to RF, not that he should do what's best for the team but I believe he voluntereed for it.

Such a shame that we are about to cross Memorial Day Weekend without having spent a SINGLE DAY above .500 and will most likely remain in the cellar. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Tuesday Game Thread: Red Sox at Orioles": [QUOTE]Nice, Mommy, make him stop! Crybabies on a message board, nothing personal, just business. Go take a nap! Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE] That's a really stupid comeback. What are we? Fifth grade? If you want to have your mommy make me stop, send her by. If she's cute enough I may take her to dinner, then talk her into sending you to a cheap prep school.